[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I cutting right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170811-172626.png (221KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170811-172626.png
221KB, 1080x1920px
Am I cutting right?
>>
>>42478166
whats your tdee dude? i think sub-1000 is way too low for anyones cut.
>>
Cut at your TDEE minus 500. You'll probably lose weight with what you're doing though so keep it up.
>>
>>42478242
I cut my TDEE by 1000. Thats cause im a fat fuck and my TDEE is 2600
>>
We know you aren't lifting with that cal count can you even get out of bed?
>>
>>42478166
If you're a fat fuck, good job, but be careful.

If you're not a whale, you're retarded.
>>
thank hungry skeleton
>>
OP here

TDEE 2851
Started 200lb
Current 180lb
Elapsed time 2 months

Run 5k 3 times a week, light lifting 2 days a week.
Energy levels have increased since beginning my cut, but I think im close to plateuing. Weight loss has slowed.
>>
>>42478166
You're going to turn Fitbit into a MFP or Tumblr where they give you warnings or bans if you eat too little.
>>
>>42478166
OP, you're being dumb and anyone in this thread cheering you on is also being dumb. You will obviously lose weight this way, but not only will you lose lean mass for such a deep cut, you will almost definitely crash and burn. TDEE - 500 is good not only because you'll lose a reasonable amount of weight per week, but you won't crash.

I get that you want it off quick, I've been there, but you'll fail and try again in three years. Just do it right the first time instead.
>>
>>42479046

It's not just a matter if cutting massively to shed quick, as I began approaching my 30s my appetite just isn't what it used to be, even with moderate exercise. If I wasn't cutting I'd probably still only be eating around 1500, except it used to be all shit food.
>>
>>42479077
Calories are calories, shit food or not. If you were eating 1500kcal, you'd be losing weight naturally. 1500 calories of celery is going to do just as much for you energy-wise as 1500 calories of pizza. Your OP certainly makes it sound like you've made the decision to lose the weight, not that it just naturally happened.

You probably have body image issues like everyone else does. I'm telling you that if you do this wrong the first time, you'll just fail and it'll take you doing it right to stop that cycle. It took me 3 times from my early teens to late 20's to commit to it fully. I yo-yo'd 2 times and it fucking sucked losing weight, getting more confident, then falling back into my old ways.

Just trying to help, I can't force you to change your methods, just trying to prevent the same thing I've been through. Maybe you'll do better, but probably not since it's psychological.
>>
What app is that op? I need something like this
>>
>>42479113

FitBit. Go get one of their cheap watches too. Well worth the money.
>>
>>42479126
I've been thinking about getting one. How much is the cheapest model?
>>
>>42478166
No faggot.

If you eat too little tour body will go into starvation mode and hoarde all the fat you get
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.