[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gynecomastia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170810_202116.jpg (1MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
20170810_202116.jpg
1MB, 2340x4160px
Do I have gyne? People keep telling me I look fine, I really don't see it that way.

Could it just be an upper chest issue? I have practically no muscle mass on my upper chest, can feel straight down to the bone.
>>
>>42475685
you have man boobs because you're fat. lose weight.
>>
By the way I should say that two doctors also told me my chest is 100% perfectly normal.

I even posted on a gynecomastia forum where they label EVERYTHING as gyne... but.. To them I look fine..
>>
>>42475696

I tried that. I got down to 7% BF in my early 20's, weighing in at 125lb at 5'10". My abs were very defined, but the fat on my chest remained. So I decided to go for the "chubby" guy look since it hides it somewhat.
>>
>>42475685
Holy shit. Gyno isn't just having excess fat. It's breast tissue. You would feel if you have gyno. It's puffy and tender and more dense then normal fat. If you want to see if you have gyno get it checked out. You probably don't because no one actually knows what gyno is on fit. Everyone says everyone has gyno. I had gyno and it is very easy to tell just based on feel. Pictures don't ever do things justice because in pictures it didn't look like I had it but I very clearly did. Ask a doctor or check it out yourself. Don't ask fit.
>>
>>42475712

>
You don't need to lie on the internet. Lose weight and you'll be goo
>>
>>42475760

You,re right, very well could be just fat. Regardless, when I got down to my absolute lightest, which took two years to achieve, the fat was still there. Considering just getting some lipo done.
>>
>>42475811
You are unlucky (like me) and lose fat in your chest first.
You're problem (like me) is being skinny fat, gain muscle so you can be comfortably very lean and the very little fat you should have left shouldn't fuck with your pecs.
Lifting is the answer.
>>
>>42475685
You look fine, it's just stubborn body fat and I have the same problem. Also if you lift and build your chest muscles you end up with a fatty chest on top of defined pectorals so it looks like gyno even when you're 'in shape'.
>>
>>42475963

Yeah I know what you mean. When I was lean there was still just this mass of fatty tissue over my muscle. Looks horrible, which is why I gained weight to hide it
>>
File: yohimbine_infopic.png (36KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine_infopic.png
36KB, 587x436px
>>42475712

IF what you say is true, you almost made it.

The problem is that your body holds on to fat in the torso because that's where the vital organs are. So you literally just had to keep going instead of "going for the fatty look"

Yohimbine + fasted cardio to get rid of the fat man tits.
>>
>>42476543

Thanks for the info on Yohimbine. I will definitely lower by BF before going the surgical route.

I'm worried about the potential side effect on anxiety and mental health. Know anything about that?
>>
>>42476647
You may wanna check at Stubborn Fat Solution by Lyle Mcdonald.
>>
Why do people do this? Nobody can tell from pictures. Anyone saying they can tell from pictures is lying. The chances you have gyno are less likely than that you do. You need to visit a doctor, and a doctor will tell you whether you have gyno. Anything else is speculation, even self examination.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.