[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever did a winstrol only cycle? What were your results?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 250x192px
Anyone ever did a winstrol only cycle? What were your results? Did you do PCT? Did you keep your gains?

I know you should at least stack it with test, but please spare me this argument.

Thanks.
>>
>>42472835
Bumpinf for interest
>>
>Goodnight sweet joints
>>
>>42472835
I ended up in hospital for a few days and had to stop early

Lost most of my gains and had no strength when I came out
>>
>>42472871
Why did you end up in hospital?
>>
>>42472835
you should be reading into what this substance actually does to your body in terms of biochemistry instead of relying on testimonials from random people on the internet.
>>
>>42473063
It raises anabolic hormones levels, but not androgen levels.
>>
>>42472835

I'll preface this by saying I used it with a test base. But despite what the choir will say, winny is mild enough to run alone without serious HPTA shutdown, and you will recover without PCT, though PCT is advisable in any circumstance anyway.

Anyway, its not a great idea for mass gains.
Winstrol is a fucking great steroid for certain things. But making gains is not one of them, there are plenty of better roids for that.

Winny is good for helping you get stronger, which indirectly can increase muscle gains, but this will come with the usual side effect of dry joints, which can limit strength gains due to pain or injury potential.

Winny really shines as an end-of-cut steroid. If you run your winny cycle when you are down to 12% or below bodyfat, it will help you get a dry, shredded, and vascular AS FUCK look. I looked like a throbbing cock with delt, pec, ab and all kinds of new bicep veins and muscle striations everywhere.
Also the vascularity gains seemed to stick around for several months afterward.

But again, if muscle gain is your goal, go with dbol, or just stop being a faggot and pin test which is safer than using orals anyway.
>>
>>42473120
That's just wrong because Winstrol is a dht derivative. It's andtigebic in nature and results in little to no anabolism and mass gain. It's best used as a pee contest drug for adding texture to skin and not much else.

Sic. I've used winny dozens of times
>>
>>42473148
Allright than, thanks. What kinda PCT do you recommend? I hear some people say that Nolva is utter useless because winny doesn't aromotise and nolva is a estrogen blocker.. Clomid seems way too heavy for a winny only cycle (to restart your hpta) according to a lot of people. That's why a lot of these ppl just don't do PCT. Realistically, what are the chances for my dick not to work after a winny only cycle? What are the chances of my natural test not working anymore? Thanks for your response.
>>
>>42473485

Nolva has other effects on HPTA recovery. It is plenty fine for a winny only cycle.
>>
Winstrol is a very good steroid. Using it solo you will see moderate strength gains, and fat loss. IF you want beast mode, must be used with 2 more androgenic steroids.
>>
>>42472835
>Anyone ever did a winstrol only cycle? What were your results? Did you do PCT? Did you keep your gains?
>
>I know you should at least stack it with test, but please spare me this argument.
>
>Thanks.

Dont go full retard and start with babbys first cycle if you are willing to trade your natty card in.
>>
I work with someone who did a winny cycle with no pct, he has the worst gyno I've seen irl
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.