[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eating barley, i thought it was brown rice. am i going to turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: barley-baby-food.jpg (11KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
barley-baby-food.jpg
11KB, 250x167px
eating barley, i thought it was brown rice.
am i going to turn into a woman or something now?
>>
>>42470795
Make some beer out of it.
>>
>>42470795

just mix it with all kinds of alcohol and shitty poultry for max gyno, if you want to achieve top tier nigger ass starts to drink at least 1 gallon of full-fat milk, post boipuccy
>>
>>42470861
im being serious, whats wrong with it?
>>
>>42470899
Nothing, it's a great carb. You're fine.
>>
I'm surprised barley is not talked about more on fit.
It seem to beat rice in every way.
>>
>>42470795
>am i going to turn into a woman or something now?
Be lucky you're on 4chan and not saying stupid shit like that in front of me, I would've slapped the shit out of you, you're so fucking autistic and stupid.
>>
>>42470899

nothing wrong, i eat 100g of grains daily you're going to be fine, but starchy vegetables are way superior
>>
>>42470795
>Roman gladiators, also known as hordearii, (literally translates to "the barley men") owed their peak physical condition to a diet of beans and barley.
I think you'll be ok, bud.
>>
>>42470795
Barley is actually a pretty good carb.
>>
>>42471232
No don't tell them...let them eat like the fat bloated kings of the olden times.
>>
>>42471010
Why?
>>
>>42471055
>i am the male version of a shut in cat lady playing the role of a "man" that i learned from youtube clips of adam sandler movies
>>
>>42471232
Roman gladiators were fat also Spartans practiced twink fucking doesn't mean ill start fucking you
>>
>>42470795
Holy shit you should legitimately go check yourself for mental retardation
>>
Why not just eat quinoa over rice all the time?
>>
>>42472217
wut?
>>
File: 20170811_072957.jpg (101KB, 669x363px) Image search: [Google]
20170811_072957.jpg
101KB, 669x363px
>>42472217
>2017
>doesn't engage in twink fucking
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.