[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

purging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
sitting in front of the toilet regretting what i just ate. i feel too full and want to know how you guys purge if there are any of u here. never done this before by thought about it multiple times

if this is against the rules or something just let me know and i won't post it again i don't browse here often
>>
>>42465949
It's not against the rules but it's retarded
>>
do it faggot
>>
>>42465970
why? i read around and the only thing it does is fuck up your esophagus if you do it a ton. like i said i've never done it before
>>
>>42465949
u mean puking? my ex would puke after i took her to a nice restaurant for a date. it happened so often id break into the bathroom and yell at her for wasting my money. amd she was a slut.
>>
use a tooth brush

brush your teeth with baking soda after

hydrate
>>
>>42466001
Just accept you ate too much and learn from it. You're not going to explode in weight from this one bad meal
>>
>>42466004
She was probably scarred as a child. Feel bad for her desu.
>>
>>42466023
but it's twice i ate a ton today. this morning after practice i had waffle house steak and grits and eggs over easy and then i just ate basically a whole medium pizza but i ate half like two hours ago so it should have digested by now and i ate the other half like 30 mins ago so it's still in my stomach for the most part
>>
I do this when I overeat, I'm talking full on binge-mode 5k cals in my stomach.
I chug some water then use my first two fingers and go deep throat tickle.
Gargle with water after, drink more water, but don't brush teeth right away it'll fuck up the enamel after the stomach acid.
I don't make a habit out of it, and I never wait more than an hour after eating to reduce how much stomach acid comes up.
>>
OP here, currently chugging water
>>
chew your food thoroughly
if you're in a frenzied state of devouring food then you're likely going to just shovel it in as quickly as possible, but chew to make it easier
>>
OP here. all i got was a small bit of vomit barely enough to fill the bottom of a cup.

every time i tried id just gag and my throat would lock up but i couldn't splurge like i hoped i could. i tried at least 20 times tickling the back of my throats with my fingers till i coughed and gagged

i failed
>>
>>42465949
One time I was hungry and I ate a whole jar of baby dill pickles. I threw up those pickles. Not on purpose, just like my body wasn't designed to handle so many pickles
>>
>>42466415
did you make it to a bathroom or did you just yak all over the floor
>>
File: IMG_8944.jpg (11KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8944.jpg
11KB, 119x125px
This is bait I know it
>>
The only time I've ever forced myself to vomit was when I drank too much and could feel sickness coming on and didn't want to delay the inevitable. After vomiting I felt fucking solid and then went to bed.

Throwing up food on purpose is just fucking stupid though, just treat it as a carb up and train hard tomorrow you fag.
>>
>>42466524
it's not, but not sure how to prove it to you. i just can't make myself willingly barf with my fingers. i'm just watching one punch man while i wait for this thread to die
>>
I've never purged, but I feel lucky about the fact that I have the ability to either make myself puke on command, or hold back any puke that tries to come up against my will.

It's not the super power I wanted, but it's one I'll gladly take.
>>
>>42466624
well if you've never purged how do you know you can puke on command?
>>
>>42465949
Don't do it. The mark of a degenerate society is one where we all have such abundant access to food that we can just throw it up when we eat too much. Learn from your mistake and let it serve as a reminder. Eating disorders are for teenage girls.
>>
>>42466636

I should clarify. I've never purged to expel a meal to rid excess calories.
I have done it on occasion when I know I ate something fucked up and need to get it out before it gets worse.
>>
>>42466079
Yes, and if you purge to "correct" that you won't stop doing it you'll think it's fine to purge again. This is how eating disorders start.

If you want to correct your bad habits then actually do that. Don't add a new bad habit on top.
>>
>>42466524
I'm on /fat/ and we get people bragging abut binging and purging every so often. They never listen when anyone tells them to cut that shit out, either.
>>
File: 1500955872169.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1500955872169.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>>42465949
Listen to /fit anon. Dont take shortcuts or cheat on your journey to leaving humanity behind. Taking the easy way out and cheating never works out in your best interests and it breeds mental weakness.
This holds true whether it's throwing up now or not giving it your all on that last rep.
>>
>>42465949
As long as you don't do it too often it shouldn't harm your health much. Humans used to eat a lot of rotten food (because they were starving half the time) so we're designed to throw up every now and then. Not more than like once a week I'd say.

Consider doing something else to prevent binge-eating, like taking stimulants (yohimbine, ECA, etc.)
>>
>>42466534
>thinking OP trains
>>
>>42467270
>implying i don't
>>
>>42466079
It takes a 3500 calorie excess to gain one pound. Unless you're a contender in an eating contest against Michael Phelps, there will be little appreciable weight gain from one cheat day.
Stop being a stupid fucking faggot, accept your slip in willpower as a mistake, and move on.
>>
>>42466040
You're a white knighting pussy who will get taken advantage of with that mentality.
>>
>>42465949

Are you that bitch from /fat/ that over are by about 1k? Just take the extra calories and learn your lesson. Weight loss is a long game, forget your bad day and focus on having a good week.
>>
File: 1498880094559.png (87KB, 268x325px) Image search: [Google]
1498880094559.png
87KB, 268x325px
>>42465949
It's easy OP

>Be me
>Security guard on a mine in buttfuck nowhere
>Be there for 10 days
>Meals are free
>We're allowed one meal in the morning and one in the evening but there is a salad bar and snack bar from which you can take as much as you can carry. Plastic bags and containers supplied
>Eat carbs sugar free for 9 days
>Get taunted by the other guards for my diet.
>Last day. Decide to treat myself before bed
>Take Sugar pie for dessert. Crab coworkers are cheering. Then, fill two plastic bags with all the shit that seems tasty and head to my room
>Binge on juices, cookies, pastries... etc while surfing 4chan
>Feel very sick. Like my blood is boiling
>Also feel very guilty and anxious about wasting my beautiful cut
>LET'S PURGE !!!
>Get up, walk the six steps to private toilet
>Put my finger in my throat and poke my uvula until I throw up
>The mix of cookies, pastry and juice come out
>Still feel sick
>Throw up again
>LEAVE MY BODY DAMN FILTH !!!
>Throw up six more times
>I see the sugar pie come out
>Feel good again
>Never do this since
>>
Take the calories you willpowerless faggot.

TAKE THE PAIN
>>
>le poop maymay
>>
>>42465949
Losing weight is a psychological game, not a physiological one. If you purge after eating too much you are training your body to believe that eating excessively is a problem that can be solved, rather than an immovable obstacle on your route to recover from obesity.

Suck it, take the calories, and feel like shit for a few hours. Then, the next time you feel like eating, remember how you felt last time.
>>
>>42465949
>>42466001
It'll fuck up your esophagus if you shove your finger down thorat. Allow me to enlighten you about a life/body hack, Anon. You can train your body to regurgitate on command.

This is done in steps. You first have to know how to make yourself burb on command. Just breathe in normally first, and then try to trap the air in your diaphragm by closing your airway. Let the pressure build and you'll be able to burb. It's tricky, but with some practice, you'll be able to pull it off.

Once you've mastered burbing on command, try burbing after a meal. Keep playing around with it and eventually you will be able to regurgitate your food. It tastes even better the second go around. From here you can choose to rechew and retaste, or rechew, retaste, and expel.

This may round disgusting to some Anons, but to those I say, expand your minds. I'm 30 and I've been regurgitating since I was 7 years old, with no Ill side effects. My only caution for you guys is to only regurgitate around 2 hours after eating. Anything after that and you're liable to regurgitate some stomach acid. Trust me, you do not want that.
>>
>>42468621
Bro, can you go burb somewhere else please?
>>
>>42468674
There is nothing better than to regurgitate some ice cream and cake. To have so much of it in your mouth that you can barely keep your lips closed. To retaste and feel the texture of it. Then to just spit it out, getting rid of the vast amounts of the calories from being a piggy. Feels Good Man.
>>
Intermittent fast as a rule of thumb. 18/6 is good.

Fast 1 day a week.

Fast for 3 days once a month.

Fast for 5 days every three months.

Fast for 7 days once a year
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.