[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best time to weight myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1501111018563.png (13KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
1501111018563.png
13KB, 165x115px
I'm currently cutting, So I weighed myself 3 days ago and turned out to be 163.5lb. I weighed myself early today and was 168lb. I weighed myself now and im 171.8lb. I recently ate one whole tub of fage 0% greek, 1 1/2 cups of oats mixed with 2 1/2 cups of low cal cereal with some cocoa powder . ( I do IF and this fits in my calories for the day )

What do I do to get an accurate weight of myself? Should I not eat anything till I shit tommorow then do it or what?
>>
weigh yourself after shitting but before eating breakfast

your weight will fluctuate every day, so it's best to do it on a weekly basis
>>
Also I hear water retention may play a role in it. I cut my sodium down to around 1k-1.5k a day, how long until most of the water retention is gone
>>
>>42465422
What about water weight? I tend to take a shit after my workout and I tend to drink coffee before my workout and a lot of water during/after it
>>
The important thing is that you do it consistently.

I wake up, shit, and weigh. I find this gives me the most consistent results, so as to minimize the effect of fluctuating "water weight". But other people like to weigh right before bed, knowing that will add a couple pounds, just to get more "real world" numbers.
>>
>>42465449
sorry, i meant after you shit in the morning, after waking up
>>
>>42465465
>>42465422
These, wake up, shit, weigh.

I'm bulking and can put on upwards of 1.5kg a day with water and food and shit. Morning is most consistent.
>>
>>42465497
Thanks, I'll try doing this consistently. I'll drink my coffee as soon as I wake up in the morning which will help me take a shit along with drain out any water since its also a diuretic.
>>
>>42465425
lower it more wtf
>>
in the morning without eating or drinking anything and ideally after taking a shit.
>>
>>42465623
How low should I lower it? It's hot as hell and I have to run to my gym everyday since its so far dont I need some sodium?
>>
>>42465411
>>42465422
This, except for the once a week part. More data points makes it easier to see the direction you're trending.
>>
if the day to day fluctuations are impacting your measurements you're doing it too often. even then over time it won't matter
>>
>>42465693
well actually if that's the case and you're doing cardio you should probably keep it at 1k-1.5k
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.