[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard are you supposed to push when exercising?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Fatty here. Yesterday i was riding my bike up a hill. It was so hard that the pedals would barely move and I felt like I was about to die. In the end, I somehow made it.

So are you supposed to drive yourself to complete exhaustion, or is it counterproductive?
>>
>>42465117
Depends on your goals
Keep in mind that if you murder yourself every time you exercise you'll might come to dread working out. But if you're doing cardio for weight loss more work = more cals burned
>>
>>42465117
Do life weights. It's going give you better results way faster with less time investment.

If you feel akward or insecure try to find someone who takes you to the gym.
>>
>>42465412
This is good for noob gains for sure.

I just got done with a dirty bulk and pushed up to 230lbs. My fucking mile time was literally 10 minutes and I was fucking gassed. Now I'm 195 and can do a 7 minute mile no problem, 6:15 if I want to gas myself out. It's harder to push I feel like when I was fucking huge, which is why diet is so important. Also, anything you can do to lose some extra calories is good too. Park in the farthest spot, take the stairs, do an extra 15 mins of steady state cardio, skip a meal or replace it. Fuck man, coming off of 230 was the WORST time in my life. I felt gassed walking up stairs even though I was diddly 5pl8 no problem. But fuck it man, being that big with that much fat ain't worth it. I can only imagine what it's like to be boogie size trying to lose weight.
>>
>>42465117
It always needs to be fun, or else you will eventually stop doing it.

I always found it fun to see how hard I could push. It's up to you. It is impossible to kill yourself from effort, so good luck trying.
>>
>>42465564
>It always needs to be fun, or else you will eventually stop doing it.
>Not being dedicated
>Not having willpower
I know this gets thrown around a lot, but if you only exercise when it's "fun", you WILL never make it.
>>
>>42465696
There is time to become more serious. He's starting out.

That's exactly how I started. I ended up with a few international medals and a world record. 16 years in a sport is most certainly being dedicated. It stopped being fun and I retired.

Not everyone has to push to the highest level. We need to bring the average up and encourage more people to live active and healthy lifestyles.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.