[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awkward 20 something oldfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1501403462293.jpg (13KB, 280x402px) Image search: [Google]
1501403462293.jpg
13KB, 280x402px
This board has changed a lot. Anyone else here since 2007/8? Its odd thinking nobody knows who harsh, thyme or tripskank are for the most part. This board is like looking back at my eighteen year old self. Who remembers the OG /fit/?
>>
>>42464932
I remember all those guys. So many decent or at least entertaining trips have come and gone. Still fat btw
>>
>>42464955
fatlifts? lmao
I keep seeing this rumour that quad committed some kind of assault
>>
>>42464932
What ever happened to Supermang? Loved that dude.
>>
>>42464974
nope just an anon with discipline problems, I lost 80 pounds, then i fucked up my back and gained it all back, now im losing it again. Tbh I haven't heard anything about the old trips, did tiny kill himself or what? I don't even remember when he stopped coming around.
>>
Lmao been here since the beginning boiii, remember dem good ol' health and fitness bantz
>>
>>42464932
Been here since I was 12, 26 now... I fucking hate this website. I also hate how I always come back, even when I left for a good 2 years, I ended up coming back. Fuck this place and fuck all of you
>let me write captcha to put my hate to this website now, what a faggot
>>
>>42464998
christ i loved arguing with him in /fraud/

>>42465022
i feel like /fit/ is different from the rest of 4chan
ive met people from here in real life
mentally ill in its own way but not typical 4chan
>>
>>42465003
i think he just grew up. i honestly was quite upset when he left lmao
reading his thread was part of my daily ritual
/fa/ used to be great too desu even though we hated/wanted to fuck each other
>>
>>42465031
Yeah this board is fine. /fit/, /tv/ and /lit/ are all I browse nowadays. I just feel coming here makes me lose whatever social gains I make because of the mindset of this place and because of how addicted I get.
>>
I think the earliest I came here was in 2011, and I left for a while and came back, and then left again for an even longer period I think 2 years that time and for some reason felt compelled to come back just a few months ago. I hate how badly I get sucked in but also appreciate the bants and that it keeps me focused on diet/training/self improvement to an autistic degree. Place can be really fucking toxic if you let it be though.
>>
>>42465061
Yeah I remember those days. I haven't been to /fa/ in a bit. Tiny is truly a legend, just thinking about the L O N D O N meme originating from him wanting to fuck a guy cracks me up. I was in that fucking thread man.
>>
>>42465151
yeah he is. he basically went and represented us over in /misc/ lol

original steroid generals were definitely the highlight of /fit/ for me
it was essentially the home of a bunch of tripfags who spread out all over the schmoe/drug scene on the internet
and so much fucking drug dealing lol
>>
>>42464974
Quad commited assault on fatlifts?
>>
>>42465286
i heard that today yeah
>>
bump for nostalgia
>>
LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!!
>>
>>42465569
lol i wanted to start the thread with a decent ronnie meme but this is literally the only picture i have saved
which is madness when i think about all the folders of memes i used to have
>>
>>42465569
ain't nothin but a peanut
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.