[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diet advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: based nigel 2.jpg (99KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
based nigel 2.jpg
99KB, 600x878px
Lads, I've been a /pol/ poster for most of my time on 4chan, but I"ve been hearing about these xenestrogens. I've figured for me its too late, but my wifey is about to give birth and I'm wondering what I should feed my son and let him drink. I don't give a shit about the price unless it costs over $150 a week. I want him to be healthy.

Secondly, nephew wants to know about getting taller, he's going through puberty. Post your most archaic shit on how to grow taller while growth plates can still move.

Thanks /fit/.

pic not related
>>
>>42464096
Inject with growth hormomes while he's still young.
>>
>>42464096
Feed your baby exclusively protein powder, Vitamin D, and Zinc supps for max gains and test production. If he can't bench 1pl8 by middle school kill him and try again.

Also
>implying /pol/tards get laid

I thought all of you fags were underageb&s taking out your impotent rage that stacy only fucked guys like us in high school. /fit/ is an alpha board so /pol/ posters aren't allowed.
>>
>>42464140
>fuck off m8
/pol/ wants to stop the degeneracy that's plaguing the modern society.
only non meme answers plz
>>
>>42464237
Okay fine.
The real answer for your nephew is squats and oatz.
The real answer for your baby is giving it up for adoption.
>>
>>42464293
>non meme answers
fuck off you LARPING faggot
>>
File: 1496773965184.jpg (35KB, 477x403px) Image search: [Google]
1496773965184.jpg
35KB, 477x403px
>>42464370
>implying I'm larping
>implying you're not larping
But OP, how could you make a child with a woman if you're a faggot?
>>
>>42464491
fuck off, faggot

Reminder: You're just as bad as a NEET virgin if you have no kids and just get laid a lot.
>>
>>42464096

You should be more worried about what the mother is eating
>>
>>42464591
>goes out, has friends, and gets laid a lot
>somehow a neet virgin
/pol/ logic. Why even bother messing with you when you can't even write insults that make sense?
>>
>>42464640
Maybe if you had a few brain cells you would understand.
>>
>>42464096
Momma's milk. After he's older just good whole foods, avoid overly processed stuff and drink water/tea/coffee.
Rice, oatmeal, beans, potatos, good pasta and bread. Good meats, try to get it from farms or a good butcher. Avoid sugery stuff and (super)food memes. Eat vegetables.

Learn about nutrition and explain to him what macros are and kcals. Read the ingredients on everything you buy.

This stuff is really pretty simple. Eat whole foods, avoid junk and have a varied diet. And it's never to late, lead by example.
>>
>>42464096
This is a pretty extreme quick rundown, and it's hard to live by.

You'll probably look at the meats part in section one and think "Well what the fuck am I supposed to do about that?" But the key here is mass production. I hate to be that guy but if you can find "Organic" beef, as in from a trustable source like a local butcher or farmer depending on where you live and what you can get away with (if you're still concerned they might just lie to jew you lie about your kid having a rare allergy or something)

I don't recall if it mentions water but any kind of water filter you can manage helps, obviously even if it's just tap water then storage in glass or ceramic or even fucking metal is better than most plastics. Something on the standard of the Berkey water purifiers is what you'd need to ensure there are no endocrine disruptors, because most common water filters (which are handy to have) unfortunately don't make the molecular cut in this case.

Most importantly, your mileage may vary on almost everything unfortunately. The fact is that pandora's box is open thanks to the chemical and pharmaceutical industry of the last 100 years and sadly you could do everything in this list rigorously and there's no guarantee that something won't fuck up your kid in whatever way. So don't be too harsh on yourself or him, give him a bit of freedom. Teaching him a proper model of masculinity will be just as important for his development as any amount of hormone balancing.
Get him into sports, competition, and being outdoors young. Get him out in the wilderness comfortable with his own company and nature. And if he doesn't have any hairs on his chin by the time he's 15, don't stress it. Just do your best.
>>
>>42464591

Wow you're right. I can't believe I never noticed how unfulfilling all this sex was if Im not even impregnating these girls.

I guess I should quit my job, move back in with my parents, and get fat.
>>
>>42464096
I hope your son got enough testosterone in the womb, otherwise you will get a transgender, you will know that he got good testosterone in the womb by the shape off his jaw.
>>
>>42464697
Thanks a lot anon. Really helpful.

>>42464714
sex part is unfulfilling if you're not impregnating the girls. keeping a job, and staying healthy is important though
>>
>>42464096

You have to scream at your son in the womb. Call him a little bitch, tell him he ain't shit. Make fun of him for fucking his mom.
>>
>>42464697
OP again. If all that's true in your image, I'm fucked. I can't even find half of that shit where I live let alone afford it.
>>
>>42465169
>can't afford decent quality food
>still having a kid

Thats incredibly irresponsible. You should give your child to a family that can afford a good life for it.
>>
>>42464491
Why are you so buttmad? Are you a manlet beaner
>>
>>42465169
Where do you live? Broadly speaking obviously
>>
>>42465203
Mate, my perception of good quality food has been drastically changed. I mean I can afford maybe $200 a week on food for the whole family. That's a whole lot better than most. Still, I don't know if its enough to buy organic food every damn day.
>>
>>42465255
Florida.
>>
>>42465272
>>42465256
Like you said in OP (I'm assuming), you can just focus on making sure your kid's ok with it (and wife while preggo) if you think you'll have money trouble looking after the whole family. Their endocrinology will be most important, especially the child during development.
>>
File: 1448729052866.jpg (998KB, 2600x2061px) Image search: [Google]
1448729052866.jpg
998KB, 2600x2061px
>>42464096
Nutrition is mostly pretty intuitive. Avoid processed foods. Avoid artificial sweeteners. Minimize sugar, starches, corn, gluten (wheat, barley, rye), and nitrates (sausages are the main thing to watch out for here). If you have old tupperware/water bottles check to see if they're BPA free. Ideally drink and cook with distilled water, though this one is expensive and a lot of work.

Get lots of fruit and vegetables. Lean meats (salmon is god tier). Nuts and seeds. Water.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.