[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

depressing fitness stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1501132923364.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1501132923364.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
happened a few hours ago.
>be me
>decided to do something better in my life
>Signed up for weight training class at my school
>senior so this was my last chance
>do some warmups, not bad, pretty easy actually.
>they decide to start us on bench presses
>just doing the bar as a beginner thing
>my turn
>perfect form laying on the bench but my arms wobble like fucking crazy while pushing the bar up
feels bad fit. What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it? pic related me pretending to be happy with myself after doing the presses
>>
>What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it?

Jesus fuck, well what do you think? You're not used to doing that movement, and your muscles (main movers, as well as stabilizers) are weak.
Hit the gym again and again and again, faggot.

And read the sticky.
>>
>>42463449
lurk more please
>>
>>42463485
im too poor to hit the gym, but Im gonna be doing this kind of thing daily for 9 months. As for the sticky, I barely understood it because im a fucking idiot.
>>
File: porkfag.jpg (139KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
porkfag.jpg
139KB, 300x256px
>get good body
>more success with women
>get one pregnant by accident
>baby has downs syndrome
>99% of my life is taken up by caring for the child

this is the first time I've had a few minutes to sit on my laptop and zone out in weeks.
I haven't been to the gym in over 2 months and I've gained 20lbs in the last 6 months.
>>
>>42463512
not sure how this is relevant but im sorry bro.
>>
>>42463502
>I'm too poor to hit the gym

Then you probably have bigger issues than not being able to lift, but sure. Start some good bodyweight routine. You can create makeshift DIY weights too, easily. If you want to be less weak next time you do bp, then try all kinds of different pushups.
>>
>>42463555
thanks dude. Any suggestions on homemade weights? broom handle duct tape sand and milk jugs?
>>
>>42463526

I doubt she would have wanted to fuck me if I didn't have a good body.

the worst part is I look worse now than I did before I started lifting
>>
>>42463659
Shit dude... Maybe run away? Fake your death, get a new identity and devote your life to gains.
>>
>>42463659
Do you guy's love the child? And tell me the truth anon. This is an anonymous board. No one will know the things you say
>>
>get /fit/ as fuck
>pull hot girl at club
>turns out she has a dick
>suck it
>cry later
I thought I would get ass /fit/, not this.
>>
>>42463727
No one normal loves disabled children when their resources could go to healthy ones. Even women know this, though we have to say the contrary often.
>>
no refunds bigboi
>>
>>42464165

desu there are some disabilities which aren't that bad.

As long as the kid is normall inteligence and isnt a plant its good, but Down is story on its down.

You will be raising and taking care of a retard for whole your life.

I am now kinda scared of having kids, thats my worst fear, getting a kid with disability and I fear that specialy people here who love to make fun of everything get that luck.
>>
>>42465094
Downs and many other diseases can be noticed during the pregnancy. Abort it while you can
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.