[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help weeded too high not sure what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1398732222473.jpg (62KB, 417x384px) Image search: [Google]
1398732222473.jpg
62KB, 417x384px
/fit/ greek gods help I bonged out on a lot of weed to help reduce my sycattica pains while squatting, now not sure were sounds are coming from or if I am hereing snakes or small children laugh at me please advise me fit help
>>
>>42462977

Calm down, listen to relaxing music, and drink water.
>>
Sounds like you got too high lol. Dw, you're safe and will be back to baseline within 6 hours. Just breathe and try to calm down, don't smoke anymore.
I've felt the same way on intense acid trips before
>holy shit i'm flying through a vortex
>holy shit i just died 12 times
>holy shit everything is warping and changing colors
>holy shit everything turned into a big mass of energy
etc
>>
Congratulations, you just brought your latent schizophrenia out. Good luck with the rest of your life. You'll need it.
>>
>>42462977
you'll probably stay that way for life.
>>
File: trollface.jpg (8KB, 207x250px) Image search: [Google]
trollface.jpg
8KB, 207x250px
Weed exapands the lung bronchioles, breath it feels real fucking nice and relaxing while high.

also, ur not paranoid, just have heightened awareness of your surroundings and feelings, do not fear embrace.

Jesus loves you OP

heres a vid of mr olympia dorian yates and joe rogan talking about weed to help you get comfy *kisses you on the forehead*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrU6y3UnO-k
>>
Alright now speaking in sharp gasps of voice but breathing feels normal but it randomly still feels people are sponge pressing all over so thats good its not paint, /fit/ I love you all
>>
Let me explain how this happens. You have to keep smoking, your brain's in an "uncanny valley" of high right now and it causes your brain to do some weird stuff. You need to get your brain "used to it". If you're unsure try smoking some more weed, maybe of a different strand. I find stuff like shatter really helps soothe any unwanted effects, which are rare to begin with
>>
>>42462977
Weed is a terrible choice for pain management. I wish potheads advocating for medical marijuana could understand possible consequences.
It not only didn't help with my multiple sources of pain, but it also made me a fucking drug addict.
>>
Happened to me a few times, do something to distract yourself from your own thoughts. I watched Chappelle skits and totally forgot I was panicking.
>>
File: 6f8.png (69KB, 322x340px) Image search: [Google]
6f8.png
69KB, 322x340px
Alright now we're talking a tingle and some left right glances, focus on /fit was the plan while I listen to rain and thunder So fit what did you do today how many reps and how man sets and why?
>>
>>42463059
Hahaha what a bunch of morons. Just an inside out Alex Jones.
>>
>>42463188
We're coming for you now. Don't turn around, it'll only make it worse
>>
The weed was spiked. They want you to end up in hospital so everyone knows how high you are.
>>
This is why nobody takes stoners seriously. They go on and on about its pain killer and anti-anxiety effects, then take 1000X of a therapudic dose.
>>
alright shit is more clear, cleaned myself with sheabutter shampoo, but seriously yeah okay that was not right what should have been something more chill fit your fantastic
>>
>>42463000
fuark i want acid
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.