[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would I die or get severe damage over this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I really need to save money, I only get about 450 dollars per month from my dad, only the rent cost me 300 dollars.

I was thinking that I may need to lose some weight and save on food. 3 years ago I did a diet for the same reasosns
>Yes, I need a job, I'm working on it.
and only ate noodles with cheese for about 4 months and lost 4 kg doing no exercise.

But I was wondering if eating Brown Rice and maybe some Peas and other cheap legumes could do the job and not starve me.
Tons of Water, Rice, Legumes, some days Eggs, a maybe just once a week some meat.
>>
that's still TOO RISKY. There is no way for us to know if you have any health problems that may get triggered or boost with such an unhealthy diet.

You may or may not get in trouble for not getting enough of a vitamin.
>>
>>42462015
buy food in bulk, cook in bulk.

You can make some dirt chea, and tasty meals. Just go to a cheap store, find stuff you can buy in bulks and use it.
I can make a healthy meal here, in Norway, for less than a meal at Mcdonalds in the US.
>>
>>42462122
and i believe Gordon Ramsay and Jamie oliver even has a series on making dirt cheap, but tasty food. You can even find articles were you can find even cheaper meals for your own country or state.
>>
>>42462015
Nikola Tesla supposedly lived on almost nothing but milk and Ritz crackers for years.
>>
>>42462157
Milk is one of the most complete sources of minerals and vitamins. So its not that bad.
>>
>>42462172
OP here, sucks that we (Arg) have one of the most expensive milks, even tho we produce a shit ton of it (corruption my niggas) about 1,5 dollars a lt.
>>
File: arroz_gallo.jpg (93KB, 137x230px) Image search: [Google]
arroz_gallo.jpg
93KB, 137x230px
>>42462015
This would be the Rice I would buy, it's the most expensive arround here.

Info: Serving size: 50g

Energy Value 166 kcal

Carbohydrates 38 g

Proteins 3.5 g

Total Fat 0 g

of which:
Saturated fat 0 g
Trans fats 0 g

Fiber 1 g

Sodium 0 mg

Thiamine (B1) 0.11 mg
Pyridoxine (B6) 0.26 mg
>>
>>42462015
>I only get about 450 dollars per month from my dad
>only
This entitlement enrages me
>>
>>42462631
Well, I'm not goign to tell you about my whole life with him. I can only tell you about how he never had to deal with anything from me since the divorce over 13 yars ago.
He did not even came to my graduation not brithdays nor ever had to deal with any rpoblems from me.
Even called my a selfish fuck for wanting to get a job over going to college.
But yeah, the quicker I get independence, the best.
>>
>>42462015
I survive on 195 a month and buy butter, ground beef, protein powder and shit. It can be done, just have to find the stores with the deals.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.