[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw South Indian How do I become a Raj aka Chad /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 00000.jpg (41KB, 540x769px) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
41KB, 540x769px
Tfw South Indian

How do I become a Raj aka Chad /fit/?
>>
>>42460306
first off you need to calm down elliot
>>
fuck off pajeet
>>
>getting mad at facts
wew lad
>>
>>42460306
>HOPE YOU CHOKE ON CHAD'S SEMEN AND DIE
TOPKEK
>>
>>42460306
Learn to accept reality
>>
>not re-framing or double down when someone insults you

Are you a social retard?
>>
>>42460306
Step one: Learn to poo in loo.
Step two: stop wiping with your hands and also wash hands after using the toilet
Step three: Shower and use deodorant.
>>
File: 1491383964863.jpg (152KB, 715x1538px)
1491383964863.jpg
152KB, 715x1538px
>>42460306
>>
>>42460306
If you actually believe in all this "Chad" bullshit then you will never make it and that is a fact
>>
>>42460306

post pic lol
>>
>>42460668
I do all of these
>>42460898
Cope
>>42461025
No thanks
>>
Height?
Weight?
Lifts?
>>
File: the great khali.jpg (46KB, 692x461px)
the great khali.jpg
46KB, 692x461px
Ask him.
>>
>>42460668
lurk more
>>
>>42460306
You got BTFO by Danielle lmao.

That's what you get for being a loo
>>
>>42460306
Indians are probably the race most white people are the least attracted too. I can't for the fucking life of me ever imagine myself being with a poo in loo woman.
>>
I've seen some hot af poointheloos.
But they seem to have a strong princess mentality.
>>
>>42460306
South asia literally have the worst genetics and look the worst. Just give up.
>>
File: 1488123028598.jpg (208KB, 1080x1349px)
1488123028598.jpg
208KB, 1080x1349px
>>42463043
T. Northie scum
South Indians are the most genetically strong race. The north on the other hand are greek, egyptian, persian rape babies that only have their white skin to be proud of.
South- less disease, Christian, no rape, more education, financial future of India.

North- good for killing off in wars, rapists, cant poo in loo, farmers and drug addicts. Only thing North has is looks and just barely who cares about looks when you are a poor backwards farmer

>>42463030

Pic related is average South Indian girl
>>
Man I actually have Indian friends, most of them are not good looking.

I do like your culture though and this is what I have been advising my friend to get more chicks. If you are living in a western country, keep lifting, get good fitting clothes and take care of your hygiene. Try to find your own style, but make sure to add the unique cultural elements of your country in it as well. Get into Yoga, and learn about mysticism and mindfulness a bit. Girls will start to get curious about the way you look, things you say etc.

Anyways hope it helps.
>>
Why would you go after a girl who told you she doesn't like Indians

Also I dunno, keep lifting, we're all gonna make it
>>
I have a Indian mate who killed at uni, slept with 50 girls in 2nd year of uni.

His parents were rich though, and he splashed the cash about. Got an allowance per month of 1 grand on top of student loans.
>>
>>42461428
Didn't he have a form of gigantism? Either way he used to be a bodybuilder and packed on a lot of size for a massive frame
>>
>>42460306
>Y'all smell and have small dicks

KEK based Danielle

Sorry pakibro but white women are not into pajeets
>>
>>42464523
God you are so full of shit. I really feel bad for people who unironically spout this shit.

>>42463205
This is actually a Latina, fuckwit.
>>
>>42465353
>an allowance per month of 1 grand
WHOOOOOAAAA he must've been a billionaire's son!
>>
>>42465529
lol k
>>
>>42465635
Throwing away 12 grand a year to your kid, on top of paying their rent and tuition fees is a lot of money.
>>
>>42464541
Self hatred.
If they can bag a white chick they think they're awesome as fuck.
Damn, dudes need to learn some chill and to love themselves.

Meanwhile their delicious exotic caramel and dark chococlate colored beauties are being dicked blind by Chad and Jamal on the DL and then shamed for it if caught.
>>
>>42460306
>tfw the chaddest indian customer at my workplace is actually named Raj
>>
>be indian
>6 foot
>dress well
>look good
>dont have an accent
Get white girls all day.

Most women have a racial pef and indian men are low on that list. Most girls dont think im indian (or lie to themselves that im not indian) and classify me as some generic brown person. Ive been identified as brazilian, mixed and actual nigger. If girls think you are a generic coloured person, but you are different to every shit skin (not fresh of the boat), it makes it easy to fuck because you're naturally interesting.

Honestly if i was white id be average. But a 6 foot non smelly indian is well above average. Feels good man.

OP i hope you dont make it, because more for me. Also large amounts of indian men need to die, to stop the amount of fucking thirst they produce.
>>
File: indianmakingwhitegirlsuck.jpg (85KB, 665x958px) Image search: [Google]
indianmakingwhitegirlsuck.jpg
85KB, 665x958px
>>42465529

explain my girlfriend then?
>>
>>42465995
Heroin?
>>
>>42465995
I saw this picture on instagram a week ago.
>>
>>42463205
>south indians
>short af on average
>skinny af

north indians like punjabis and desert bros are the true masterace
>descended from alexander/macedonians
>light skinned
>tall
>farmers/warriors so they /fit/ af
>>
>>42465995
Whats her face look like though? Bet it's busted. Go for whites girls all you want pajeet but I guarantee you all you'll be getting is leftovers and rejects, unless you are literally brain surgeon tier income.
>>
>>42465982
Depends on your facial genetics, if you have that punchable pajeet face and physique then you're fucked
>>
>>42463205
South Asia means desi, all of them, north poos, south poos, valley poos (Bangladesh), mountain poos (paki/afghans). Your shit-flinging was not provoked.
>>
>>42460513
Whats reframing and double downing mean
>>
>>42463205
Thats a fucking instagram latina slut called gissydoll with a fake ass u kunt
>>
>>42465353
>1 grand a month
LMFAO thats nothing
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.