[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else actually feel less motivated/tired after cutting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: coca-cola-logo-260x260.png (11KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
coca-cola-logo-260x260.png
11KB, 260x260px
When I used to drink coca cola I felt good, even when I was sad I chugged down 1 litre of coca cola and got that artifical happiness and strong boner. Now I just drink water and I don't feel that good.
>>
It's just sugar and caffeine op. You might be in withdrawal - just be strong....
>>
>>42457680
yeh because now u dont have as much sugar running through you. eat fruits instead which is natural sugar and vitamin and minerals instead and u will get ur sugar levels back up :)
>>
If you really feel you're dealing with caffeine withdrawals just replace it with coffee.

Even a cup of coffee with 2 sugars and a splash of heavy cream is gonna be half the calories and a massive fraction of the sugar intake.
>>
>>42457680
>cutting out Coca cola
thats a big mtsake now the coca cola death squad will come to your house tonight
>>
>>42457680
Took me 2 months to notice my highs and lows stabilizing after I cut the fizz out my life. That was 5 years ago. Dentist says me teeth are doing much better too but that's probably cause I picked up brushing daily around the same time. The fluoride helps keep my test in check which is a bonus
>>
>>42458161
>

Are you not concerned about the governments fluoride calcifying your pineal gland in order keep you suspended in the 3rd dimension?
>>
File: Pepe_Thinking.png (12KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Thinking.png
12KB, 640x640px
>>42457680
>>42457708
Sugar and caffeine are ist in it to hide the sodium, which makes you more thirsty. Coke is literally cancer.

If you feeling tired get a black coffee, or if you happen to be a nigger, check out them 'sips threads.
>>
>>42458184
Not really. My female friend keeps it active so that the calcification never has a chance to set in
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.