[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does almond milk hold any advantage at all over real milk? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1423884230291.jpg (30KB, 275x450px) Image search: [Google]
1423884230291.jpg
30KB, 275x450px
Does almond milk hold any advantage at all over real milk? If I decided to start drinking almond milk, is it going to end up turning me into a woman?
>>
i blend my whey with almond milk because myprotein whey isolate takes 10 minutes to mix propelry with water
>>
its almond water not almond milk
>>
Yes, but only if it's activated almond milk.
>>
>>42457600
this and the activation process can be tedious if your almonds are unwilling to cooperate
>>
the difference is that poo defenceless cows werent slaughtered to make almond milk
that and lactose makes some peope bloat
im vegan btw
>>
>>42457552
Its not soy, almond milk is fine

I drink almond milk over regular milk because of Jew genetics
>>
I unironically prefer the taste. The nutty quality goes well with coffee. Plus there's the fact that you're not drinking bovine growth hormones or the soy jew
>>
>>42457552
>2017
>not activating almond milk
>>
>>42457552
Get almond and cashew nutmilk (protein version) it has no soy and it has more protein and less carbs than whole milk. It's also 20 calories off from whole milk
>>
File: 1469781019146.jpg (2KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1469781019146.jpg
2KB, 122x125px
>>42457552
>im vegan btw
Why exactly did you feel the need to tell us?
>>
>>42457698

>slaughtering cows for milk

I don't think that's how that works.
>>
>>42457552
Started started drinking it instead of regular milk about 2 years ago and I feel much better now. Must of had some lactose intolerance.

Also lower cal so good if trying to cut.
>>
>>42457552
It's fucking gross, had a sip of it once and it litterally tasts like water with almond flakes in it.
Perhaps some people like it, but if you're expecting a milk-like flavour, prepare to be dissapointed.
>>
Water, protein shakes, beer, whisky.
>>
>>42457552
You might be thinking of soy milk, that's the only one with negligible amounts of estrogen that spergs tend to flip out about.

Coconut milk is god tier, almond milk is ok too, both are preferable in terms of flavor and ethics to hormone-laden titmilk from a tortured cow.
>>
>>42458048

>What is reading comprehension?
>>
File: szodgo583j6y.jpg (34KB, 563x751px) Image search: [Google]
szodgo583j6y.jpg
34KB, 563x751px
>>42457600

>see almond milk on eBay marked NIB at a great price
>decide to pull the trigger and order
>almond milk shows up, try to use activation code on the side
>"This product had been previously activated"
>mfw
>>
>>42460262
I know that feel
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.