[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pasta and rice are meme bulk foods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_1390.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1390.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Pasta and rice is shit for bulking.

On the surface they seem good. They have calories. But when you actually think about it logically:

>pasta and rice doubles in weight when cooked properly

So instead of getting 500 kcal from 150g, you're actually getting 500 kcal from 300g. This isn't calorie dense at all.

It fills you up while not actually providing many calories.
>>
>>42456893
Cheap though.
>>
>>42456893
>Not eating pasta dried
>Not making it
>>
>>42456893

you're really one of those niggers that can't eat a pound of food x meal? it's like you don't want even try to make it
>>
>>42456893
just shut the fuck up and eat your food.
>>
>>42456893
>you're actually getting 500 kcal from 300g
NO YOU FAGGOT
You're getting 500 kcal from 150g pasta AND 150g water. It's the same
>>
>>42456893
Rice is bad for bulking but pasta is incredible you dumbass.
Just add butter and you can eat a shitload of it and get a bunch of calories in. 200 grams whole grain macaroni with butter can get close to 800 calories and it goes down easy.
>>
you need water anyway, so the added water in a cup of rice is actually good
>>
This is why potatoes and sweet potatoes are better because they SHRINK in size
>>42457736
You're still consuming a larger volume of food.
>>
>>42458273

>water
>food

choose one
>>
>>42456893
dude wtf
no shit

go eat peanut butter for dinner or some shit if you want uber calorie dense food. Everyone is is gonna eat normal food and enjoy it
>>
>>42458273
>You're still consuming a larger volume of food.
Still consuming the same calories friendo
>>
>>42458251
I eat 200g of pasta with 100g feta cheese and 200g chicken breast for dinner
That's more than 1000 calories
>>
>Not blending a cup of oatmeal into your shakes.
>>
>>42456893
>he eats the bell pepper seeds
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.