[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this an exercise for girls or does it actually have any value?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tdFSq.png (59KB, 538x345px) Image search: [Google]
tdFSq.png
59KB, 538x345px
Is this an exercise for girls or does it actually have any value?
>>
>>42456111
triceps
>>
on a slightly related note, skull crushers fuck with my elbows and the exercise never feels right. im 6'2 with long arms so its not a simple movement for me
>>
its fine, if you do it with good form, 90% of the dyels at my gym do this exercise and jerk their whole body in the movement and it looks hilarious honestly if you want better results for your tri's do some weighted dips and if you cant manage that you're a bitch and should be executed
>>
OHP and bench are all you need for big triceps
>>
>>42456144
Don't dips fuck your shoulders
>>
>>42456111
It's actually quite good I say.

I always want to do two triceps isolations, one that targets the long head, and one that targets the lateral head.

The long head responds when your elbow is held in front of your torso to overhead, such as
>skullcrushers
>french press
>tricep pushdown

And the lateral head (which is the "horseshoe") responds to your arms behind you like
>dips
>triceps kickback

So yeah, I suck at dips, so I do kickbacks.
>>
>>42456213
TFW had shoulder injury so cant do any overhead triceps isolations without pain
>>
its literally just for people who 'just want to get toned' and for girls to show of their brappy asses
>>
>>42456224
Have you tried with a cable machine?
>go to high cable like you're gonna do triceps pushdown
>do a 180 so you're facing the opposite way
>grab rope attachment
>take two steps out and get into a split stance
>do overhead tricep extension with light weight
>arms end up at 90 straight in front of you
>>
>>42456111
>He doesn't do kickbacks on chest days
Anon, what are you doing? It's like you don't want to increase your triceps gains.
>>
>>42456144
>jerk their whole body
i know the DYEL won't be doing it for this purpose, but is this an exercise where a cheat is safe, in order to get a heavier negative?
like cheat curls or cheat lateral raise
>>
>>42456111
I love to isolate my triceps with them.
>>
>>42456138
I am 6'3'' and used to do them all the time you will get used to it.
>>
>>42456162
OHP is the true redpill.

My stats are a joke 170lbs/225lbs/245lbs/315lbs

but my OHP is well beyond the advancement of the other three. It's giving me Bane traps and the most alpha exercise you can do. However, I prefer to do a powerclean, and then get into my presses x5-x7.
>>
>>42456189
Dips fucked my sternum and now I can't do any chest exercises without it feeling like my rib cage is about to tear apart.
>>
>>42456984
THIS

:(
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.