[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you use any preworkouts to get a pump?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: PESpreworkoutpump.jpg (530KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
PESpreworkoutpump.jpg
530KB, 598x800px
I hear they make you feel good and get a great pump in the gym.
>>
>>42455632
I use Hyde and Jekyll. Feels pretty excellent.
>>
File: IMG_1646.jpg (77KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1646.jpg
77KB, 434x434px
Used to use jack3d back in the day alongside some other random supps i cant remember. WhAtever pseudo-meth they put in em made me sweat really hard even after my workout and it messed my appetite up post workout which fucked up my recovery/starved my hungry muscles, resulting in getting skinny instead of lean and bulky. Now I take black coffee and kratom. Kratom is the shit.
>>
>>42455632
200mg caffeine + 150mg l-theanine + water
>>
>>42455689
what does kratom feel like
>>
>>42455689
>kratom
Enjoy the low test man
>>
what is the actual point of preworkout. i've started lifting not that long ago and i;ve never taken it. does it really improve your workouts that much
>>
>>42455755
like a bowel movement in your CNS
>>
File: pure aryan phenotype.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pure aryan phenotype.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
its expensive caffeine and other placebo shit that doesn't really do anything

I'll stick to coffee, thanks
>>
>>42455892
lmao.
>what is ECA

never gonna make it.
>>
Black coffee PWO is a meme
>>
>>42455892
Definitely not just caffeine. Ive used Jekyll, I think is what it was called, and it made my cheeks burn/tingle.
Coffee doesn't do that, and I drink fuck tons of coffee on a regular basis.
>>
2 scoops of c4 for me. Get it cheap at Costco
>>
4 scoops of 5150
>>
>>42456750
aside from the fact coffee is a cheap and healthy caffeine filled drink, it is positively correlated with increased strength, cognitive function, and liver protectant qualities.

why wouldn't you drink coffee...
>>
I just take 200mg caffeine 1 hour before my workout and 10g creatine half an hour before.

That's the only important shit in these randed pre workouts.
>>
>>42456839
Coz I drink it in the day anyway
Not going to drink more fucking coffee for my PWO

Plus If you're putting away anymore than a coffee or two a day then a coffee PWO isn't going to do shit due to caffeine tolerance
>>
>>42456861
How about creatine and caffeine dont go together well. Or is that bulshit? I hope so because I like my coffee
>>
>>42456923
fair enough, personally i drink a french press of coffee before working out and thats my coffee for the day
>>
>>42456945
Its bullshit.
>>
>>42456861
Oh.. and when you're body is loaded creatine why take it before workout?
>>
File: 1492647493624.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492647493624.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>>42456945
>he uses creatine
>he uses caffeine
>he claims to be natty
>>
>>42456945
creatine and coffee is an interesting one, on one hand examine . com says it doesnt matter if you consume them at the same time by refuting the study that said you couldnt claiming that the study didnt have enough participants etc

However examine doesnt have studies suggesting the opposite and as im aware its the only study on the 2 supplements in regards to timing and even though the sample size was only 6 people it overall suggested you shouldnt have both at once

from my own perspective, the claim that coffee is diuretic is false (meaning you piss the creatine out and it has the counteractive effect to creatine draining water as opposed to retaining it) so to be safe i drink coffee PWO and creatine after workout with post workout meal just incase until this gets further studies i dont care to trust either the study or examine
>>
Have any of you tried modafinil for workouts?
>>
>>42456958
Tbh its probably better to take 5g before and 5g after.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-supplement-guru-when-should-i-take-creatine.html

Just drink more water and the creatine/caffeine issue goes away.
>>
>>42455757
The cigarettes help balance it all together
>>
>>42456971
I've read that the only real issue is that they both compete for hydration. So if you just drink more you're basically fine.

The idea of just "pissing out" the creatine because coffee is a diuretic is a bit laughable imo.
>>
File: 1502316384925.jpg (70KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502316384925.jpg
70KB, 636x960px
>>42456964
>>
>>42456971
Thank you sir
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.