[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

220lb+ bodybuild thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

How do you guys cope with the "you're muscular" comments where people literally state the obvious?

I usually just say "yeah I lift weights sometimes" or something like that.

What about people asking you to tense in public? I usually just say "I charge for that you know!"
>>
>>42453622
say you don't workout, it pisses off betas.
>>
>''oh, this? i haven't been going to the gym for like, 2 years, thanks for the compliment, though.''
>>
>>42453628
Too obvious if you are legit big, that doesn't work.
Just shows that you're insecure or making a dumb joke.
>>
>>42453622
> I usually just say "yeah I lift weights sometimes" or something like that.
That's the most normal thing to say desu.
Don't say that you are a hardcore gym enthusiast who goes like +6 times in the gym a week and tracks everything he eats, etc.
That seems too freakish.
I just say I enjoy working out and I like to be fit, that's about it.
>>
>>42453661
>Bro I never lifted a weight in my life
5 minutes in
>stfu asshole, how much do you bench, lil bitch
>>
The ultimate way to piss off skinny/skinnyfat/fat beta males is to claim that you haven't been in the gym for a few years or that you go once every week or so. You've never seen seething rage like that.
>>
>>42453719
>I just run every now and then
>I should really get back into it more, I am kind of busy working right now
Meanwhile
>busting your ass up for 6 days a week in the gym being really focused on progressing
>>
>I work out sometimes because it is a more socially acceptable form of self harm than cutting

Works every time, they never talk to me again
>>
>>42453622
Fifty push-ups in the morning
Fifty before bed

All you need to say

Oh, and yoga
>>
>>42453965
> Oh, and yoga
Chicks dig that, aren't they.
>>
>>42453622

I say "I've not been to the gym in a few months now, really trying to get back on the wagon and get my diet in check again!"

>230lbs 8% bodyfat, literally the air you breathe has been calculated into my macros
>>
File: 1372692916243.png (131KB, 412x416px) Image search: [Google]
1372692916243.png
131KB, 412x416px
>>42453976
>230lbs 8% bodyfat, literally the air you breathe has been calculated into my macros
Fucking laughed hard.
>>
File: Devilish.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
Devilish.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>42453628
this
>>
>>42453886
Lmao that's what I say too. People don't ask to often but when they do.
>>
The right response is "I do a lot of push ups, and sits ups, and I drink plenty of juice"
>>
>>42453710
are you suggesting that while a man is miring your msucles he will call you little bitch and demand how much you bench?
just tell him 135
>>
>>42453622
just say you do zumba.
>>
>>42455258
Lmao where's that from?
>>
"yeah, I surf every once in awhile"
>>
>>42453622
just say "it's genetics"
>>
All these bitchmade faggots downplaying their hobby.

Listen up bitches, if you are actually big you've achieved what 95% of people who start lifting don't achieve which means you know shit and are top tier shit.

I once standing next to a guy who was bitchmade like you people and girls where talking about lifting and I complied, he simply said "I hardly lift, just once in a while" I replied "you can tell". The girls laughed and he swiftly shut up.
>>
File: XccxAkM.jpg (83KB, 1048x856px) Image search: [Google]
XccxAkM.jpg
83KB, 1048x856px
>>42453622
>just wii fit and zumba
>>
>>42455527

and Wii sports
>>
>>42453976
post body
>>
>>42453622
"yeah I'm preparing for the race war"
>>
>>42455832
Oof. That's gotta hurt.
>>
>>42455832

Was he big?

Maybe you went too rough on someone who was beginning
>>
>>42453622
My boss used to have people ask him if he worked out. He'd respond
>No, I was born like this.
>>
>>42458991
kek, i used to say that is was just how my build/frame was.

>Some people just have more muscles man, can't explain it hehe

Worked every single time.
>>
The only true /fit/ response is

>t-thanks, I just play wii-fit and go to zumba every once in awhile.

Always default to wii fit and zumba.
Maybe it will catch on and be like a /fit/ codeword for other autismos
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.