[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Press™ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

BUCKLE UP BITCHES

IT'S TIME TO TAKE A DEEP BREATH, FLAIR OUT YOUR LATS, KEEP YOUR ELBOWS DIRECTLY UNDER YOUR WRISTS AND TIGHTS THOSE GLUTES CAUSE THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO THE GREATEST LIFT, The Press™

Rules:
1. All press movements are invited, be it strict press, push press or behind the neck, so long as you are standing while executing the movement

Some discussion questions:
>How much do you weight and how much do you strict press
>What is the best press variation for overall strength
>What is the best press variation for overall aesthetics
>Are you stalling? Where in the lift are you having the most trouble?
>What are some good accessories to address the different areas that may be causing you to stall?
>Why is bench press such an inferior exercise for faggots with bitch tits?
>>
For me, it's The Press™
>>
>>42452349
I will start this off
>>How much do you weight and how much do you strict press
160lbs and just got 110lbs for a set of 5. Still dyel, but I'm getting there
>>What is the best press variation for overall strength
Military press
>>What is the best press variation for overall aesthetics
Arnold press
>>Are you stalling? Where in the lift are you having the most trouble?
Weak core, need to strengthen my serratus
>>What are some good accessories to address the different areas that may be causing you to stall?
Idk, planks probably
>>Why is bench press such an inferior exercise for faggots with bitch tits?
Bench is for nonathletic fat powerlifters who would rather lay down then compete on their feet.
>>
File: big-z-log-press.jpg (52KB, 562x433px)
big-z-log-press.jpg
52KB, 562x433px
>>42452349
Bullshit there's no way Klokov pressed that clean. Had to be a push-press.

Even Big Z had use a little push on this log.
>>
Anyone have that webm of that guy pressing 3pl8 while excessively leaning back
>>
File: zuidafrika.jpg (98KB, 333x333px)
zuidafrika.jpg
98KB, 333x333px
you all brag over fitness and muscle power but you have never held such power as a white south african man fighting for his country
>>
>>42452449
White Africans lost control over the continent because of their genetic inferiority
>>
>my strict standing press PR is 2pl8 but I'm most proud of hitting bodyweight for a triple in the behind the neck standing press
>clean and press
>seated behind-neck press
>no, and I'm on a cut too
>wide-grip upright rows or lateral raises for side delts, rear delt rows for rear delts, and for front delts, more fucking pressing (Klokov pressing can be useful too)
>I prefer OHP but bench is definitely the better exercise
>>
>>42452417
I think OP's pic is from a clean and jerk. Here's Klokov doing a 162 kg clean and strict press.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnJd42b3EfI
>>
>>42452482
they were getting pressured by the entire world and UN to release those uppity niggers from their leash, ummm try again sweetie.

also south africa was on the brink of becoming a nuclear power under white leadership. did that happen under nelson mankaffirs leadership? didnt think so
>>
>>42452482
I agree, you'd have to be stupid to let that many niggers into your country.
>>
>>42452497
On that note here's Mart Seim strict pressing 130 kg like it's nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ICpp6nXNS8
>>
File: 1413046001500.gif (271KB, 500x468px)
1413046001500.gif
271KB, 500x468px
>>42452514
>making excuses for being genetically inferior to Africans
>>
>>42452521
>Not posting best Mart press
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1pyXCwbuUQ
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.