[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20170809_091935.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170809_091935.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I'm 18 almost 19 and about 6'3" and weight only 143 lbs, I just graduated a few months ago and have ever since been dealing with depression and was dealing with anxiety a little while before, I'm now trying to gain weight and have been having acid reflux problems ever since about a year ago which makes it really hard for me to progress with my singing. Questions: will weight gain make me happier? I know my acid reflux is a problem with low stomach acid and I've been taking betaine HCL which has helped a lot when I eat, do you think not eating enough has caused this low stomach acid level and weight gain will get rid of my acid reflux? Thanks!
>>
>>42452330
First off, you sound like a bitch. If you want to get fit then do it, if you don't like being skinny then change it. Getting fit won't magically fix all your mental shit, but being healthy can improve quality of life. Get professional help for your mental problems. There are natural ways to fix acid reflux problems google it, it's not caused by not eating.
>>
>>42452330
I have GERD too, it wasn't the weight gain that helped it, but toning my abdominal and back muscles that fixed my posture. It won't fix it, but I went from having trouble keeping any food down to only having issues with chocolate/starches. The endorphins will help that anxiety and depression too, as well as body image.
>>
>>42452330
>I'm 18 almost 19 and about 6'3" and weight only 143 lbs, I just graduated a few months ago and have ever since been dealing with depression and was dealing with anxiety a little while before, I'm now trying to gain weight and have been having acid reflux problems ever since about a year ago which makes it really hard for me to progress with my singing. Questions: will weight gain make me happier? I know my acid reflux is a problem with low stomach acid and I've been taking betaine HCL which has helped a lot when I eat, do you think not eating enough has caused this low stomach acid level and weight gain will get rid of my acid reflux? Thanks!

18 years old
6'3''
143 lbs
Trying to gain weight atm

Will lifting make me happier?
Is not eating enough the cause of my acid reflux which i am having for a year now?

You need to cut out the unimportant stuff it should be like a summary; short and informative
>>
Sorry mate, never get on here anymore so not used to not doing a narrative, and getting fit wasn't the biggest deal to me for the longest time until all the health issues piled up on my plate. I'm not saying I'm not seriously trying now I was just wondering what getting to a normal weight would give me
>>
I don't think I have real huge depression, I think I just have a bout of it and I know being underweight and not eating enough can do to you, let alone big life changes, is surgery for acid reflux ever worth it?
>>
>>42452330
post your feet and ill give you advice
>>
>>42452330
>Acid reflux

The only reason you get this is because of all them sugar you ingest.
That includes pepsi/coke/juice. Cut sugar from your diet. Eat proper meals with meat, green vegetables and carbohydrates such as rice.

Eat at least three full meal a day. Aim for four.
>>
>>42452604
Sugar and caffeine can give you depression. When you consume stimulants, you get high on dopamine. Then, you get down from the high and end up below your normal levels of dopamine : depressed and anxious.
>>
I'm 6'2 153 now and still have your wrist op, never ends!
>>
Cut out all coffee; that will make a marked improvement in your reflux, and probably the depression too though you might feel shitty for a couple of days.
>>
>>42452430
fpbp
>>
File: 15023356003591534766924.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
15023356003591534766924.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>42454803
>>42452330
6'3" at 208
>>
>>42452330
>6'3
You mean 6'1 who thinks he's 6'3
>>
>>42452330
>>42455056
post arms
>>
>>42452330
>acid reflux
apple cider vinegar before meal will close the valve
dilute with water so it doesn't wreck tooth enamel
>>
>>42452330
>will weight gain make me happier?
Yes. your body will have more energy, a bit of free muscle and your overall mental state will improve.

at your height you really need to gain some weight. I am 175 at 6'0'' and feel better and stronger than I did when I was at 150
>>
>>42452330
Hey man, I got anxiety which caused depression too brudda

My constant anxiety was giving me the reflux along woth near constant nausea, did a short bit of zoloft and am still doing therapy but fixing the anxiety fixed my reflux and my nausea
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.