[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that 50yo frumpy woman hogging the tricep pushdown station

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: angery_wojak.jpg (358KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angery_wojak.jpg
358KB, 900x900px
>that 50yo frumpy woman hogging the tricep pushdown station

LITERALLY WHY??? BITCH YOU DON'T NEED ISOLATION EXERCISES, GO BACK TO THE CARDIOSLUT SECTION
>>
>>42449859
Fat fuck gym manual
>No towel nor hygiene
>Leave pool of sweat everywhere
>Absolutely NO cardio or bodyweight exercises
>Show less than 4 times a week
>Look overly insecure or overconfident all the time
>Smell worse than a nigger
>>
>>42449859
>>42449859

>not hitting on gym 40 - 50 year old milfs

You don't know what your missing /fit/

I've had countless sex marathons with milfs.
>>
>>42449953
That's a high risk activity, you know older women have the highest chance of STD's right?
>>
I was very happy this morning when I beat the balding manlet superset douche bag to the squat rack, poor guy had to do his kettlebell swings over by the kettlebells though.
>>
>>42449859
>55 yo lady
>Does walking around shit, lunges, jump rope in the weight section almost hitting me, always blocking the walking path

>2 middle aged guys 1 fat autist 1 gym trainer all standing at the only only good place to DL talking
>Ask if they are using though they are clearly not they say yes
>Whatever pull up and dl in some open floor space
>Middle age guy nearly bumps me on his way to talk to his wife... Comments how full it is like I'm in his way

BITCH ID BE OUT OF THE WAY IF YOU WEREN'T HAVING A CIRCLE JERK IN MY RACK

>Grill PT who has groups doing bodyweight shit right in the only walking path between drinking fountain and weight area
>>
>>42449953
>settling for grandmas
LMAO
>>
>5'8 massive roiding manlet
>brings four sets of dumbbells to his bench
>spends 10 minutes setting up his phone at the right angle to record
>announces to everyone around him that he's recording so not to come into the shot
>does an EXTREMELY loud and obnoxious set of bench
>with every rep he yells something: AAARGH, AAAAARGH, OOOOOOF, HHHHHHRGG
>gets up from bench and struts around with ILS

I've asked to borrow a pair of the dumbbells he was hoarding and had not used at all, to which he said "nah bro im bouta use dat sheit in a minute hea." When I took them regardless he immediately got right up to my chest and said "DIDNT YOU HEAR ME? IM BOUTA USE THAT SHEIT" and then i went alpha mode on his ass
>"sir it's rude to use multiple sets of weights when the gym is this crowded"

memes aside, fuck this dude. he's such an obnoxious prick.
>>
File: omg.gif (895KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
omg.gif
895KB, 400x225px
>>42449859
>that faggot who does hip abductions at the maximum weight while feeling his glutes
>that faggot who ogles the man-asses of people squatting
[spoiler]it's me[/spoiler]
>>
>>42449915
Fat fuck nutrition manual:
>Ask fit friend for advice
>Pay close attention and take good notes
>Use hours of your fit friends time
>Throw it all away and do a lemon water diet because Stacey said your fit friend was stupid
>>
>40something guy obviously on the start of a cycle acting all rude to people
>leaving plates and dumbbells EVERYWHERE
>almost killed himself on decline bench today trying to be tough grunting like an ape

If he drops it on his neck I'm not doing anything.
>>
>>42450261
kek
>>
>>42449859
Women still think you can spot treat.

So, she's doing pushdown to get rid of her bat wings.
>>
>>42449859

were you at the powerhouse in bayside earlier today? because that exact situation happened
>>
>>42450683
You can, but you have to wear some fairly hot coverings to help increase the fat burn and the amount of time it takes to do it makes it a multiple year long effort that can be better used on cleaning up her diet and fat loss.

Spot reduction doesn't work is a thing because people simply work on the places they want to de-fat and tone up and change nothing else about their diet or workout and become imbalanced and impatient and just give up.
>>
File: 1502250249993.jpg (49KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1502250249993.jpg
49KB, 640x637px
>>42449859
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH OLD WOMEN USING ALL THE FUCKING CABLES TO DO 40 SETS OF DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF TRICEP PUSHDOWNS WITH 20 POUNDS REEEEE
>>
>>42450718
Obvious bait
>>
>>42450730
instagram
>>
>>42450764
There's no bait.
Have you actually looked into the whole spot reduction thing or are you simply accepting and parroting what you've heard?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.