[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaining Weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: saddog.jpg (77KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
saddog.jpg
77KB, 800x670px
I need to gain 20lbs to be qualify as healthy for my height. I figure I should gain this weight in muscle because I don't want a beer belly or some shit.
How much harder is it to gain weight through muscle growth than eating? If it takes months to gain a few pounds of muscle, just reccomend me cheap foods as a poorfag.
>>
first off, if you wanna do it the right way and minimize fat gain, then shoot for 2lbs gain oer month. That means this whole shit will take 10 months. Tough shit, but you wanna make it, do you? You gotta play around with your calories a bit and see how much weight you gain on them- try scooby's calc and find your calibration factor (read for more in that faggot's website)
As for food, oats, milk, eggs, chicken breast, broccoli, spinach, and green beans are literally all you need. If you couldn't figure out this shit I feel bad for you
>>
>>42449784
just eat clean.
>>
>>42449784
You won't gain pure muscle.
>>
>>42449843
>10 months
Damn I'll be hittimg the buffet then. Yea I couldnt figure out this shit myself because as it sounds im a skele who doesnt understand anything about gain and google will bring me to "experts" trying to sell me shit.
>>42449848
My current eating habit is eating whenever I feel hungry and if I'm full I throw the rest away. I need a way to increase weight quickly but doesnt take too long so I dont develop a habit.
>>
>>42450060
Don't listen to >>42449843 it wont take ten months mate, just eat clean, eat a lot, and go to the gym if you're ultraskinny to begin with, chances are you wont get fat
>>
>>42449784
>I need to gain 20lbs to be qualify as healthy for my height. I figure I should gain this weight in muscle because I don't want a beer belly or some shit.
>How much harder is it to gain weight through muscle growth than eating? If it takes months to gain a few pounds of muscle, just reccomend me cheap foods as a poorfag.

NOOOOOO

>>42449784
>>
>>42450060
>hitting the buffet
I really hope you were kidding, waste of money+ unnecessary fat gain
>>42450093
anything more than 2lbs a month, research proves a nigga gets fat
>>
>>42451152
>unnecessary fat gain
But it is necessary? I'm not sure if it's money effecient but cicis is $10 I think
>>
>>42451203
here's where we do math
I'm going to design you a 1000 calorie meal
Rice 14oz 441 calories $0.75
Chicken 8oz 240 Calories $1.10
Oil 2 tsp 240 Calories $0.11
Broccoli 8oz 80 calories $1.00

That shit costs $3.95 as opposed to $10.00. And it gets better when you consider that you are not eating shitty refined carbs and hydrogenated oils
>>
>>42451203
wym by necessary? Remember, if you want to look like someone who is serious about their training, you gotta eat like them. And name one serious bodybuilder/model who says, "you know what? Bulk season. Let me be a lazy fatass and go to the buffet"
>>
File: 1502043886897.jpg (356KB, 669x491px) Image search: [Google]
1502043886897.jpg
356KB, 669x491px
>>42450946
>>
>>42451397
1. Hypocaloric means that you are eating LESS calories. OP doesn't want to lose any weight like the popo niggas in your post, who lost weight becasue they were already fucking overweight.
This study is b.s because any fat noob will make gains and lose fat on a proper diet and exercise. What, they were expecting the group with a shitty didet to lose more fat?
The only positive part of this study is the point about protein. Shit's important. That's why we eat it.
>>
>>42451445
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/whey-vs-casein-the-real-story
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.