[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>locked my mother out of my apartment because she was visiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: anger.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
9KB, 205x246px
>locked my mother out of my apartment because she was visiting for the week and kept making me eat sugary foods and too many calories
>she has been outside the door crying for like 4 hours and won't get the message and fuck off
>came home from work and she was making a fucking giant lasagna
>like enough for 16 people
>'we will have half each anon, and then half a cheesecake each yummy'
>see the cheesecake defrosting on the counter
>just snapped
>this week I have eaten 13,000 calories in 3 days
>took the lasagna from the oven and threw it in the sink
>yelled at her and called her a fat bitch
>tried to pick up the cheesecake to ram into her face
>accidentally grab into the middle of the cake and get cheesecake all over my hand
>look at my mother and shout 'NOW I HAVE OBESE SUGAR PALMS'
>grab her and throw her out, shout something about calories
>lock the door

Its not my fault.
I am sick of fatties and their food.
>>
>>42449525
things that didn't happen
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>42449525
Well thanks, even though this didn't happen it made me sad
>>
Sperg. Nothing good will ever come from contempt to your own family, no matter how degenerated they are.

Get a hold of yourself, do you think what you did is normal?
>>
burn your apartment down the next time she leaves.
>>
>>42449525
Dude just eat the food and work out everyday. Mom just wants you to eat. Take Enhanced Athletes Slin. All the carbs will go to your muscles.
>>
>>42449525
just roid bro, you'll be fine with the extra carbs, also throw up after eating this shit and eat real food like chicken white rice and brocoli
>>
>>42449525

Gotta eat big to get big.

Just enjoy the food while your mother is visiting.
>>
>>42449525
Fucking asshole. Go apologize to her. Thats not the fucking way to solve it.

You piece of shit
>>
>>42449525
im pretty sure this didnt happen but if it did you are a horrible person and i want to hug your poor mother
>>
Lolol I can just picture your fatty mom. Fuckin cunt tell her go back to where she came from stop trying to ruin us
>>
>>42449525
lmao
this didnt happen but i still found it funny

if it did happen, i'll have you know that your mother isn't strong enough to overpower you, strap you down and force you to eat food to avoid physical punishment. no one is forcing you to eat but yourself.
>>
>>42449525
>Mom lockout
Good form, son.
>>
>tfw mom never made me gains food
>mom never made yummy things hoping to make me happy and full

I know this never really happened anon, but it makes me mad nonetheless. Just thank her for being a good mom and put it in the fridge for later. Shes not forcing you to eat big portions you piece of shit.
>>
File: ToD-fed.jpg (72KB, 295x325px) Image search: [Google]
ToD-fed.jpg
72KB, 295x325px
>>42449525

Assuming this isn't pasta you are made of the purest elemental autism. I'm not even trying to make a clever joke. Seriously. You are wrong in the head.
>>
>>42449525
What if you're actually anorexic with extreme body dysmorphia and your mother is just trying to help?
https://youtu.be/asLg8-pv_hg?t=172
>>
>>42449525
I support you OP. When I was losing weight from 400+ to low 200s, my mother was always trying to sabotage me.
>>
>>42451172
Goddamn that ep fucked with my head.
Was fucking brilliant.
>>
I'm going to go call my mom
>>
>>42449525
You did well anon. Fuck that fat bitch. I hate my stupid whore mom too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.