[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ - Relationship Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So you guys are always talking about how you are lifting for the whores out there who couldn't give a fuck about you. I thought it's time to fag things up and perhaps talk about our relationships or hopes for future relationships since these also somehow contribute to our fitness.

For those who are in relationships
>How long are you together with your partner?
>Do you like your relationship at the moment?
>What's your partner like?
>Does your partner accept your current /fit/ lifestyle?
>How is the relationship affecting your hobby/lifestyle?

For those who are hoping to get into a relationship
>What are you looking for in a proper relationship?
>Would you give up some aspects of your fitness lifestyle for a partner?

Let's get a decent discussion going
>>
this thread is gay please fuck off
>>
>>42446480

well, I thought you guys are able to handle gay threads since they make up for about 50% of the board anyway

Also, additional question
>Do you lift for your partner/crush?

I'll start in the next post to bump shit up a bit
>>
4 1/2 years
Still like it after all that time (thank god)
Loyal, supportive, traditional but also very modern at the same time so she doesn't take any shit.
She accepts it though she always tells me to get my priorities right when I go to the gym in the evenings and we can't see each other. She has no problem with my diet since just doesn't eat stuff that she doesn't like (quark, tuna)
Not that much actually. I just lift and eat and that's it. I rarely skip a day because I'd rather do something with my girl but I usually manage to fit everything in my time schedule somehow
>Do you lift for your partner?
To a degree but I don't think she gives that much of a shit
>>
My partner of 4+ years, engaged for 18 months left me today... I didn't make it /fit/...
>>
>>42447535
Time to get on that gain train then
>>
guess whos 23, tall, blonde, blue-eyed, racist, konservative, from a healthy normal family, and texts me everyday? Thats right, the 8/10 I'm currently dating. U mad?
>>
Take this shit to /soc/
You don't come here and start a thread about your favorite TV show.
>>
File: 1471368827509.jpg (61KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1471368827509.jpg
61KB, 413x395px
>>42447571
>trying to make anyone jelly by posting about his 23yo tavern wench
>>
>>42447571
>replacing c's with k's
Trashier than banging your cousin desu
>>
6.5 years
Sex could be better but no complaints other than that
Loyal, supportive, artistic, huge extrovert. Gets me to try new things every so often which is good for me.
Absolutely. Any time she wants to make plans for us or invite me to something she knows to base it around my gym schedule. Cooks for me often.
Only in positive ways.
>>
>>42446470
>girl i've been seeing since march has recently become cold to me irl, hard to get out.
>emotions have been all over the place
I think i'm emotionally/relationship stunted, which has pretty much killed this fwb thing.
I've decided to jump on Tinder/Bumble and begin looking elsewhere to help work out this inexperience
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.