[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on honey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1561.jpg (15KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1561.jpg
15KB, 276x183px
Is this actually good for you or is it diabetes waiting to happen?
>>
>sugar
>fermented pollen
>bee vomit

yum
>>
>>42445887
It's just sugar, use it to sweeten your oats, yogurt or tea if you're into that.
>>
>>42445887
>sugar made by bees is better than sugar made by plants
>>
>>42445887
honey can help you deal with pollen allergies as long as what you purchase is locally sourced. but it's just a nice tasting sugar so use it sparingly
>>
>>42446336
>it's just nice tasting sugar
But sugar is nice tasting. I've gotta stop myself eating spoonfuls of that stuff when I'm adding it to my milk.
>>
>>42445887
I have honey every morning on my cereal. I wouldn't imagine it's very healthy if you have lots though, after all it's just sugar.
>>
>>42445887
I need to know too, I started adding honey to my oats and I don't think I can go back
>>
Redpill me on raw honey vs processed honey
>>
I've heard a lot of it is from China, and it's just corn syrup with artificial flavoring and color.

You won't see it on the label. The jar will say "100% clover honey", but it's a total lie. The FDA is really lax and negligent with honey.

Best to get it from a local apiary.
>>
>>42445887
can lighten up your eye color!
>>
Use it in place of sugar, don't have too much, having it in tea when you're ill is a meme and can actually make you even more ill, GOAT with Greek style yoghurt.
>>
>>42445919
>sugar made by bees

Sounds like sugar made by plants with extra steps, pepe.jpeg.exe
>>
>>42446712

>GOAT with Greek style yoghurt.
This
>>
>>42446505
Raw honey contains pollen and wax, processed is stripped of "inpurities"
>t.beekeper
>>
>>42445887
It's more calorically dense than sugar, and it's GI is equal to sugar. I would recommend staying away from it, and instead just using truvia if you want a liquid sweetener.
>>
I think Bugenhagen's reasoning for eating it by the cup was that it's a great carb for pre and post exercise something something
>>
>>42446712
fucking this

But not to much, just a little spoon of raw honey

Then put some raspberries on that bitch and WE'RE OFF TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
If you live in the states you probably never ate real honey your entire life. Honey it good for you but its only something you eat a spoon or two a day.
>>
>>42446804
It's good for bone health apparently, it's even in the Bible so even bronze age jewcels knew this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3400169/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3437962/
>"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24, NIV
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.