[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0631.jpg (968KB, 2560x1714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.jpg
968KB, 2560x1714px
My blood work showed test of around 230 5 months ago I've been taking
25mg DHEA
50 mg zinc
5000 vit D
And 200 mg DIM
I Still feel terrible brain fog , low libido and lethargic . Should I get on trt ? I don't wanna fuck my body up . Also has anyone had experience with DAA ? Please any advice , I'm tired of feeling like shit . I'm 22
>>
>>42443959
try lifting and sprinting

DAA works somewhat but is not a long term solution
>>
tried to sleep more and wank less?
>>
>>42443959
I tested 170 for test the other week. Female doc wouldn't give me TRT, told me 26 is too young. Just took my first Test E injection a few days ago.
>>
>>42444014
A little background too:

- lifting since 17
- low T symptoms started around 22
- massive brain fog if no caffeine/stims
- fatigue for a year now, recovery from workouts is next to non existent now
- libido been more or less non existent for 6 months

Also taking Aromasin at 25mg/day, started last week and my dick was 100% rock hard for the first time in years the other night
>>
>>42444001
I'm on day 8 no fap so far , but for the best three years I've been going to bed in the middle of the night and waking up past noon , this is probably a big issue . I've had insomnia since young and have a hard time staying asleep
>>
>>42444059
Last *
>>
>>42443959
I asked before on a nofap thread who this semon demon was and nobody seemed to know, here for sauce.
>>
>>42444014
Why didn't you go to a new doctor ?
>>
If you take proper PCT you're not going to injure yourself.
>>
>>42444097
I'm searching for a new one right now, I'm tired of putting up with a damn woman but there's not many doctors in my area that aren't pediatricians.
>>
>>42443959
MOMMY
*suckle suckle suckle*
>>
>>42443959
Someone Sauce on that bitch
>>
File: BsI0sPX.jpg (169KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BsI0sPX.jpg
169KB, 683x1024px
>>
>>42444413
Please tell me there's a full set
Wait fuck it's no fap
>>
>>42443959
Look into dhea. At your age, it shouldn't help...
>>
File: 14601798722050.jpg (363KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
14601798722050.jpg
363KB, 1280x960px
>>42444087
>>42444392
Ninel Blagorodnykh
good luck finding more pictures of her though
>>
>>42444478
MOMMY GIVE MILKY
*suckle suckle suckle*
NEEDS MILKY FROM TITTY MOMMY
*suckle suckle*
>>
>>42443959
>DAA
Never tried it but it's supposed to work for only 10 days or so and then your body gets used to it.

>25mg DHEA
All of the research on DHEA suggests that it's useless for increasing test and will definitely increase estrogen.

>50 mg zinc
Good. Make sure you've got some magnesium citrate or magnesium stearate to go with it. Not all Magnesium is the same. Most just makes you go to the bathroom.

>5000 vit D
That's D3, correct? D2 isn't the same. Also, a lot of stuff is underdosed.

>And 200 mg DIM
DIM actually blocks test from the receptor and will reduce the effects of whatever test you have in your body despite increasing free test. Yes, it's listed as a SERM but it's also an androgen inhibitor. I tried it for a week and my dick temporarily shrank two inches! It took about ten days to go back to normal.

On that note, Maca is frequently marketed as a "hormone balancer" but upon closer inspection, this holds true only for post menopausal women. Maca appears to have phytoestrogenic properties. Yet another thing I experimented with based on word of mouth and once again, something that led to temporary loss of libido and penile shrinkage. Erections were difficult to achieve, and once achieved, my cock was really soft and I had extreme difficulty achieving an orgasm.

If you're looking for supplements that MIGHT work, there is lab research to confirm that Tongkat Ali (aka Longjack; look for the 200:1 extract), Cistanche Tubulosa, Bulbine natalensis, Stinging Nettle Root (not "Stinging Nettle" as commonly marketed; that is just the leaf), Ginger and Pine Pollen tincture all do a bit of test boosting. I suspect pine pollen works more because it's super high in androstenedione, which converts into test, as well as testosterone itself. Yes, you can absorb tree sperm and convert it into testosterone, just not super effectively unless it's in a tincture.

All of this of course pales in comparison to TRT, never mind a cycle of 350 to 500mgs of test a week.
>>
>>42443959
Try 10g Maca, 20 mg Yohimbin a day. Also eat more nuts, like almonds, peanuts, brazil nuts.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.