[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally understand the purpose of brap posting >degenerate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: FullSizeRender 7.jpg (32KB, 292x377px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 7.jpg
32KB, 292x377px
I finally understand the purpose of brap posting

>degenerate faggots find themselves attracted to borderline obese THICC chicks
>they try and shitpost on /fit/ with them
>get mercilessly BRRAAPposted whenever they do
>begin to associate BRRAAP with THICC
>find themselves no longer attracted to THICC chicks

the system is working as intended
>>
>>42442834
or they subconsciously correlate stinky doo doo farts and thicc bitches and suddenly get an erection every time they fart
>>
File: C_V_UV_XUAEF9I6.jpg (100KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_V_UV_XUAEF9I6.jpg
100KB, 675x1200px
>>42442834
oh god i fucking love brap posting, i want to tongue those farts out
>>
File: 1432523314746.jpg (13KB, 180x211px) Image search: [Google]
1432523314746.jpg
13KB, 180x211px
or they discover the patrician fetish of THICCBRAP, a mental state accessible to only high-tier beings
>>
>>42442834
what is bad about THICC + BRRAAP?
It's the perfect combination.
>>
NO NO NO! A Braphog is a thicc as fuck pawg who wears yoga pants and exclusively uses the smith machine, does hip thrusts, and donkey kicks. Her gym life is her ass. Her ass is her life. She eats big and braps big.

What you are referring to is a SLAM PIG. Slam pigs are generalized roasties who usually are 5/10. They're underwhelming but an easy lay because they have no self worth. We're talking basic bitch tier. You can slap her around and make her embarrass herself and then leave without knowing her name. She's your slam piggy, and she's grateful to be getting any dick at all. Usually she sucks dick like she's swallowing a milkshake and rides you like a bucking bull until she's quickly out of breath.

Which do you brehs prefer? I'd have to go with braphogs personally. They're more high maintenance and watching that thicc ass meat brap away is really what peak performance looks like.
>>
>>42442834
>Anon claims Reddit-tier shitposting makes other anons change entire non-deviant fetishes and attractions
>Other anons treat him like the special needs child he is

Could've fooled me
>>
>>42442887
God damnit... I'm trying to do nofap over here bro.
>>
>>42442906
nice pasta, i do prefer slampiggies tho
>>
>>42442939
holy shit, I would eat that ass/pussy like there's no tomorrow.
>>
File: 8YUpwNR.jpg (2MB, 1556x2592px) Image search: [Google]
8YUpwNR.jpg
2MB, 1556x2592px
>>42442948
it would be a feast
>>
>>42442966
feast on the beast :^)
>>
File: 1499634864978.jpg (203KB, 1205x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1499634864978.jpg
203KB, 1205x1205px
T H I C C
>>
>>42443022
lemme get some of that right, boyyyyy
>>
>>42442834
>faggots
Heteros you faggot
>>
The trap thing started out as a meme too. Now society is falling apart.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.