[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Tyre drink while it was besieged if it's normal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Tyre 004.jpg (33KB, 408x281px) Image search: [Google]
Tyre 004.jpg
33KB, 408x281px
How did Tyre drink while it was besieged if it's normal water source was the mainland city?
>>
They smuggled in some Saracen Sips
>>
After /fitlit/ I think we now need /hisfit/.

We can discuss Roman gladiator routines and whether or not Byzantine training methods count as Roman.
>>
>>42441974
Water was stored in cisterns, brought to Tyre by the mainland.
>>
>>42441974
>>42442093
They had a lot of capacity through cisterns and Alexander didn't have the ability to stop their ships. Forgot to add that.
>>
they still had control of the navy and would send supply ships regularly. after Alexander blockaded their navy i'm sure they still had plenty of wine reserves, Tyre was a very rich city.
>>
>>42441974
how big was the island of which Tyre laid upon?
>>
>>42441974
>>>/tg/
>>
>>42442046
what we really need is /scifit cuz for us to truly leave humanity behind we would have to explore and conquer other worlds like our ancestors did. also being smart and getting >muh 300k starting is a good life goal
>>
>>42442190
Roughly 53 hectares or 131 acres. Or .5 square km / .2 square miles
>>
>>42442313
thanks, good sir
>>
>>42442313
quick math, .2 square miles extended 5 feet deep gives a city of 40,000 1.5 gallons of water per day for 10 years
>>
>>42442240
nah we don't need boards, just generals.

>>>/polfit/ to revive western civilization,
>>>/diyfit/ to rebuild western civilization,
>>>/kfit/ to protect western civilization,
>>>/scifit/ to expand western civilization,
and finally /outfit/ and /xfit/ for dem spiritual gains,
>>
>>42442392
Could help social gains to have dedicated generals for the non degenerate boards so /fit/ can be exposed to the hobbies available
>>
>>42441997
10/10
>>
>>42442416
yeah that's true.

/fit/izens who only browse /fit/ seem to be losers. you see threads all the time about people asking for hobbies.
>>
>>42442392

i want /secretsocietyfit/ to control western civilization

hail scooby

hail discordia
>>
they were all chads so their livers can filter out the 3% salt seawater
>>
>>42441974
>>42439551
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.