[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can this be arranged? Scooby would do a good job at mitigated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Can this be arranged? Scooby would do a good job at mitigated the shit posting on this board and keep it relevant to fitness.
>>
all tripfags should be banned imho, you want order and moderation then there are plenty of other boards on the internet
>>
>>42441892

nah /fit/ was more fun around 2010-13 ish when there was a fair amount of trip fags. It gives the board character and occasionally we will get someone like scooby that actually provides legitimate information and helps others which makes the board less of a waste of time to be browsing. Now it is literally nothing BUT a waste of time, /fit/ has obviously always had its shitposting because thats the grassroots of 4chan but there was actually a time when this board had valuable info but everyone that helps gets shooed away by dyel incels that make it their goal to make this board a cancerous place to be, and the mods here do absolutely fuck all to prevent the irrelevant bullshit posted.
>>
/fit/ is the only board I tolerate trips on because it is good to know who is giving you advice and who is qualified to do so

Things that should be done away with
>lookism threads
>height/penis size threads
>/pol/ garbage
>eceleb shit like that fat fuck from /v/
>/r9k/ garbage
>>
GET RID OF GENERALS

General threads are absolute cancer
>>
>>42441858

>put in charge of the board

no thanks
/fit/ is for closeted fags ONLY
>>
>>42442097
why?
>>
>>42442047
>eceleb shit
You're posting in a Scooby thread.
>>
>I was banned.
What was he banned for, /fit/?
>>
>>42442175
Most people just stick to their prefered generals, there are no mixing of culture, memes, information etc.

I went into a general once and there were trips I'd never seen before, memes I'd never seen before, and it was like a different board

/fit/ should be a community, and was infinitely better before generals
>>
File: 1494634388535.jpg (25KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494634388535.jpg
25KB, 540x540px
Anyone who wants to be a mod is a faggot. Get fucked.
>>
>>42442184
He actually gives advice and is qualified to talk about fitness. All the faggots /v/ worship simply fucking play video games, talk to a camera, and live their pathetic lives on stream.
>>
>>42442097
I agree, generals are shit.
>>
>>42441994
Jesus, I never noticed how shit tier zyzz's arms were until now
>>
>>42442216
>He actually gives advice and is qualified to talk about fitness
I love how newfags think Scooby is some lifting messiah and we didn't all ridicule the fuck out of his retarded workouts originally.
>>
>>42442188
For being a homosexual.
>>
>>42442097
Fuck you I still miss /owg/
>>
>>42442194
thats honestly a really good point. I agree
>>
>>42442251
>I love how newfags think Scooby is some lifting messiah and we didn't all ridicule the fuck out of his retarded workouts originally.
>implying /fit ever knew fuck all about fitness
>>
Scoobert if you are reading this, I miss you brah.
>>
>>42442194
This
>>
>>42441858
VOTE FOR GOOBY! I WANT HIM AS BOARD OWNER!
>>
>>42442251
Same thing with Zyzz. He was banned for being a cancerous faggot who only came to /fit/ to either shill his videos or just shitpost.
>>
>>42442818
You watch your mouth faggot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.