[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steroid use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1164.jpg (63KB, 274x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1164.jpg
63KB, 274x191px
Do you use steroids?
If so do you lie about your steroid use?
>>
No
Yes
>>
>>42441749
>>42441757
Serious question, why do so many roiders lie about it? It's not like they are fooling anybody. Even normies see through the ill-conceived deception like a sheet of glass.
>>
File: 1460664406296.jpg (31KB, 282x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460664406296.jpg
31KB, 282x450px
>>42441757
>>
>>42441821
Don't you dare post that fucking rabbit
>>
>>42441780
It's like whores who have slept with 200 men. When asked how many guys they've slept with they say 3. They think there is nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>42441780
Why should they tell the truth? Maybe they feel like it's their body and their personal business and no one else's, plus telling the world that they're on gear can do nothing but bring problems for them.
>>
>>42441780
Weird how people dont admit to committing a crime
>>
>>42441872
>>42441906
This. Using Steroid ks a crime in the US at least, and admitting to usage is not going to help someone in any way, just more likely to bring problems. Also it ruins chances of sponsorships if someone is into it
>>
>>42441780
I really think it's a bit of a negative feedback loop. Let's say someone does roid and they are open about it. Even if it isn't illegal where they are living, it is still frowned upon by pretty much 95% percent of people and you'll just get back something like "wow bro what do you have a tiny dick or something" or " anon steroids make your dick shrink bro". Around here most people who roid will post in current body threads and not declare their roid status because otherwise they'd get a >roiding for that.

From what I've heard from guys who are open about their roiding is that there are a lot more people at any given gym that are on something that still look like shit. Basically what I'm getting at is there is almost nothing to gain but insisting that you are natty, you'd have to be a moral person who would rather speak the truth and face the reaction, and not many people will do that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.