[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any reason why pic related is so cheap? It seems too good to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Any reason why pic related is so cheap? It seems too good to be true, only $40 for a 5lb versus like $55 for Gold Standard or any other 100% whey
>>
>>42439821
Where do you find this for 40?
>>
>>42439821
Because its shitty quality.

Work at gnc can confirm.
>>
>>42439944
amazong
>>42439953
Is this true? How so? It's 100% whey
>>
>>42439970
In totally kiddingni haven't looked into the details of the protein.

Something you should do yourself if you want fucking answers.

On another note don't buy gnc protein unless its wheybolic. Too much carbs and sugar per scoop.

ON Gold Standard whey and Nitro Tech 100% Whey Gold are the cheapest and best quality in the stores.
>>
>>42439821
Look into myprotein. You can get some cheap high % protons there. I got an 11 lb thing for 55 bucks at 20g protons/25g scoop.
>>
>>42439821
Holy fuck the pseudoscience in this thread.

100% whey just means that it is made of 100% whey protein (ie. cheese byproduct). What it does not specify is whether that 100% is composed of whey protein hydrosolate, whey protein concentrate, or whey protein isolate.

Isolate - is the most expensive to make. As close to 4cal/g of protein as possible.

Hydrosolate/Concentrate - cheaper to make and often in the 7-10cal/g of protein range.

Combat protein USED to say that it was Isolate - but that was false, it was only 50% isolate so they've updated the labels to reflect the actual nature of the product - which is mostly hydrosolate and concentrate. Not that it particularly matters, as the amino acid profile are pretty similar across each type of common whey protein. Although you'll often find that the cheaper whey blends use "amino spiking" which is basically adding in pure amino acids to beef up the profile where these pure amino acids aren't coming from a specified source on the label.

DON'T buy ON Gold Standard if you don't have to and DON'T buy Nitro Tech Whey Gold like that other faggot says. Pick literally any isolate protein and you're fine, unless you're a poorfag then go with those options as they also taste better than most isolates.
>>
File: 1499741455181.png (30KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499741455181.png
30KB, 300x250px
>>42441105
>being retarded
Sorry, dumbass. Try again tomorrow. Don't be so butthurt and mad and you'll do better.
>>
>>42441137
>not offering an argument
>being a little bitch

Don't ever change dude.
>>
File: 1471838163246.png (202KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
1471838163246.png
202KB, 585x560px
>>42441105
cool dude
>>
File: 1497854084127.png (25KB, 300x250px)
1497854084127.png
25KB, 300x250px
>>42441161
>still butthurt
>projecting his status as a bitch out on others
It's okay, sweetie. It'll get better. :^)
>>
Well I think musclepharm was one of the brand that was amino spiking, which is a big no no
>>
>>42439821
OP I believe that company is trying to unseat ON as being the most popular. I went to my vitamin shoppe a couple months ago to buy my usual ON and they had a 2 day sale on muscle oharm for 27 bucks, 5pounds. I said what the hell, I'll try it out.

It's delicious, I will never go back to ON and I've been with them for about 8 years.

I got chocolate milk flavor btw, usually drink with water after a gym session.
>>
>>42439953
GNC is so overpriced.
>>
>>42439821
https://labdoor.com/review/musclepharm-combat-powder
Here, do your own research.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.