[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming more approachable post-/fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Suéteres-rosas-2015-5.jpg (150KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Suéteres-rosas-2015-5.jpg
150KB, 1000x1000px
So over the last couple years I've turned into a thicc steroid monster. But now I have a problem: people seem intimidated by me. Resting thug face combined with introversion means nobody ever talks to me. Dyels keep cucking at me, e.g. they avoid eye contact, apologize to me for nothing. When I ask them if I can work in they leave and let me take their equipment even if they were obviously still using it.

How do I become more approachable? I'm not a violent person, I'm not gonna chimp out, I just need to make people stop getting that impression. I thought about maybe wearing something effeminate like the sweater in pic related (in a large size). If people ask me why I have it I'll say I stole it from an ex-gf. Will this work? Anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: heartsweater.jpg (53KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
heartsweater.jpg
53KB, 570x428px
I couldn't find a sweater like the one in the pic, but I bought one like this off Etsy yesterday. Checked the measurements and it should fit.
>>
>>42439718
Record yourself saying something. Anything. Like read your post with feeling. Listen to it. Thats what you sound line. If you have the motivation to get fit, you have the motivation to change your personality habits and become an extrovert. it just takes a while to become the approachable, charming, always happy, considerate guy. You can make friends with everyone in the gym. Down nods are defensive. Up nods are not. Bro fists are a haptic sign of affection. Tell people to have a good work out. Give someone random encouragement. be that guy everyone is kind of embarrassed of being friends with, but everyone would hate if you left.

No one cares about you right now because you aren't worth caring about.
>>
>>42439718

Oh please buy the sweater and take a gym selfie wearing it. I need this joy in my life.
>>
>>42439718
Post pic to see if you're actually big
>>
>If people ask me why I have it I'll say I stole it from an ex-gf

Stealing things from an ex is stalker behavior. Do not do this.
>>
>>42439742
Now youre just going to look like some action movie slav bad guy.
>>
File: heartsweater2.jpg (110KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
heartsweater2.jpg
110KB, 570x570px
also got this one, I think the colors will look nice on me

>>42439744
I don't think it's about behavior. Back when I was dyel I acted the same but strangers were friendlier. I know how to make friends, the issue is first impressions. I want to look more like a harmless big teddybear.
>>
>>42439782
If he affects a Russian accent, people will think he's a dangerous psycho, but in a cute, lovable way. So that's what he should do.
>>
>>42439718
W-where can I buy this? I want to get it to ironically wear around my apartment and friends haha
>>
>>42440440
Your previous behavior was appropriate for being DYEL, but you have to adopt a counterbalancing behavior to make up for being a big scary hulk that gives flashbacks of when kids your size would beat me up.
>>
>>42439718
>If youre under 170 order an xl, if youre over there's nothing I cant help you

Hello cross boarder
>>
you sound like an insecure faggot, nobody is "intimidated" of you, your face is just ugly as shit so they avoid you. 99% of people who think they "intimidate" people are socially awkward ugly. If you smile just one time people will treat you like a human being because they know you're not going to literally kill them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.