[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifestyle gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fitness.jpg (50KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
fitness.jpg
50KB, 1000x636px
Does anyone know about a lifestyle gym?

A gym where you can work out, they sell organic shit, maybe there is a kitchen there, and a library filled with self development books. Kind of a community with a gym, kitchen and library.

Link plz
>>
Sounds gay anon.
>>
You took a lot of wrong turns to end up here you fucking hippy.
>>
>>42439572
never heard of such a thing but maybe there's a market for it. get a business plan together and go make that shit happen.

i can imagine it like a healthy coffee shop and juice bar at the front with bookshelves lining one side with the usual couches, chairs, and tables. go toward the back past the bathrooms and you'll have to use a key fob to enter the gym. public is welcome up front, members have full access to both with a hefty discount for the cafe. obviously they could have small kitchen for basic snacks and small meals
>>
>>42440676
I agree. A place that develops your mind, body, and spirit. I'm sure there is a market for it. I live in Los Angeles, and I bet a place like that would do crazy good business. Could charge probably $100 per month or more per person.
>>
>>42439572
>>42440676
>>42440770
I would go to a Gym like this. I'm probably gonna end up in CA with a meme comp sci job so please do it OP.
>>
>>42440770
imagine all the scriptwriters you could market this to. have them plop their asses in the cafe for hours until they need a break from their "masterpiece" so they pop into the yoga studio or do some cardio or whatever.

if i ever make a gym i'd like to make sure it's internally separated into rooms for strength training, machines, aerobics type stuff, cardio equipment, etc. it'd be neat to treat them as separate gyms where a user could pay for just the equipment they want to use. so the lift bros could stay out of the same area as the pajeets in denim do circuits or the anorexic fifty year olds doing four hours of elliptical while reading through seven magazines
>>
>>42439572
Go be a faggot somewhere else.
>>
>>42439572
Sounds great, but it sounds like it would be expensive - heavy premiums on this shit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.