[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bulking day 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Feeling like a fat piece of shit already. When does it stop lads? I'm on 2700 calories for now. Hit about 2300 calories and i couldn't take anymore food. Also how the fuck can I hit 300g carbs? I had 100g oats with my shakes and ate about 3 cups of rice and 100g pasta. Those added up to about 250g carbs . what else is godtier for carbs?
>>
>>42439504
Christ, how tiny are you? I'm 177cm | 66kg and manage more than that. On top of that its midnight and I have to stuff my face to reach the bare minimum. Pic related.
>>
>>42439504
Lmao cutting on 2900cals
>>
>>42439504
I fucking feel you.
Bulking sucks.
Been lightweight otter mode my whole life from sports, decided I wanted to git big.
A month into bulking and i can tell it wont be long until ive lost my asthetic core thats gotten me a many mires over the years.

Is it worth it, boys?
>>
>>42439504
shut the fuck up and keep eating BRAH
>>
>>42440544
You can be aesthetic and strong, or just aesthetic. Granted, getting huge will make you a little less aesthetic but does it really matter that much? Also, OP are you telling me you struggle eating a regular ~500g loaf of bread? I've been a skinny little shit all my life and always managed half at one sitting, more when I'm bulking. For comparison a 500g loaf of wheat bread has roughly 1.3k calories. Just ONE BREAD that costs like $2-3. On top of that 100g of peanut butter has almost 600. You can buy a loaf of bread, PB and Milk and get that much EZ. Obviously you need to eat different kinds of foods. I'm just tying to help you visualize how easy it is to bulk on anything near 2k.
>>
>>42439504
>I'm on 2700 calories for now
hsahahahaha
that is my daily calorie intake for maintenance

right now im on 4500 calories a day

you must be a manlet
>>
>>42440652
How tall are you?
>>
>>42440666
5 11
>>
>>42439504
>>42440531
Here you go OP, for the record, its 3 minutes past 00:00, I had ~100g of bread, ~100g of PB and ~600g of whole milk (3-4 glasses). Totals to around 1.3k kcal, or half your daily bulk.
>>
>>42440797
Fuck I'm retarded.
>>
abuse peanut butter
pb jelly sandwich
or 4 scoops in your shake
4 scoops cmon
cmon guys goddammit
>>
>>42439504
>Reading these threads while cutting hard on 1500Kc because at this point in diet metabolism slowed to a fucking crawl and I no longer lost weight on 1700Kc

Fuck you you fucking niggers, burn in fucking hell I fucking hate you all.

Sorry, I take that back, just frustrated. Not hungry, stomach shrunk and low sugar levels mean no cravings, but I just want to eat like a normal guy again.
>>
>Bulk
>Wish I was cutting
>Cut
>Wish I was bulking
>>
>>42440714
that's pretty sick m8, what's your weight? I'm currently 81kg, bulking on 3300 kcals. But I think I have to step it up soon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.