[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been having trouble breathing properly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: letöltés.jpg (4KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
letöltés.jpg
4KB, 302x167px
It feels like with every breath I feel my upper body expand forward but I also feel tired and depressed, something is wrong and i'm not quite sure what, can anyone help me please!
>>
>>42439227
stop breathing
>>
>>42439227
>problem is feeling tired and depressed

what exactly does this have to do with breathing? I mean beyond the fact that if you keep breathing you'll keep feeling tired and depressed.
>>
>>42439227
Go to a doctor faggot
>>
>>42439227
I want to help but I feel like you might be trolling.
>>
>>42439227
go to a doctor.

this happened to me and i went to the doc and it turns out my childhood asthma had made a comeback. i got on a steroid inhaler and im doing much better.
>>
Breathing is a three step process.

>Step one:
This is called the shoop.

>Step two:
This is called the ahh.

>Step three:
Repeat.
>>
>>42439227
Sometimes a psychological problem, can manifest itself in a physical manner.
Some people who are anxious, depressed or stressed, can start breathing from their upper chest, restricting the movement of their diaphragm.
This isn't healthy, and can actually lead to you becoming more stressed or anxious.

Practice lying on the bed, with one hand on your stomach and the other on the chest, and start breathing, focus on making the hand on the stomach go up, instead of on the chest.

You will have a much better flow of oxygen, because you can better utilize your lungs capacity.
>>
>>42439571
You should focus on your diaphragm movement, because it creates a 'vacuum' when moving down, forcing air into your whole lung.
>>
>>42439227
Asthma m8
>>
>>42439370

pfff had my doctor tell me that shit my asthma came back
3 day later i was coughing so bad i was coughing specks of blood with yellow phlem

went to the er i had a fucking chest infection
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.