[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So if your BRM is close to 16000 and you eat nothing the entire morning through evening and you want to eat a lot during the night, will the BRM burn that?
>>
>16000 brm
Who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>42438901
I meant 1600
>>
File: zombie.jpg (7KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
zombie.jpg
7KB, 192x263px
>>42438879
are you some kind of failed scientific experiment / mutated zombie, that your body needs 16k calories to fucking sustain it?
>>
>>42438946
I meant 1.6k for fuck's sake
>>
>>42438879
IT will burn 1600 during the entire day (24 hr). If you don't eat anything you will burn 1600 kcals.
I don't understand the last part about eating at night...
>>
>>42439005
What I meant is, lets say I don't eat anything from morning to 11 PM and then I want to eat something which is lets say 400 Cal, will my 1600 Cal BMR burn it?
>>
>>42439059
No bmr only burns the shit you eat in the morning.
>>
>>42439059
I don't think you understand what you're talking about.
If your body is in a coma but still alive, you will consume 1600
If you then eat 400 calories, and do literally nothing else that day then 400 of the 1600 cal you need would come from food, and the rest from your fat tissue (and water and muscle tissue).
You can figure it out yourself on what that does for your weigjtloss goals as 3500 cal deficit a week equals a lb a week
>>
>>42439152
Can you simply answer my question with a yes or no?
>>
>>42439152
This guy gets it, OP. First you need to induce a coma, so you're doing nothing else beyond just maintaining existence. This way your BMR of 1600 can have access to those 400Cal. Your BMR is smaller while you're asleep and you're asleep while you're in a coma so it's safe to say your BMR in a coma might be more like 1500, but 1500 still > 400 so you should be good. Make sure though that you are hydrated well enough to medically induce a coma and come out alive.
>>
>>42439293
WE CAN'T BECAUSE THE QUESTION IS RETARDED YOU STUPID FUCK
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.