[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to define my sides, not sure what the proper terms are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: awaw.jpg (109KB, 322x600px) Image search: [Google]
awaw.jpg
109KB, 322x600px
How to define my sides, not sure what the proper terms are
>>
>>42438144
You look pretty pale. Are you well?
>>
>>42438144
Do ten reps of jumping off a tall building
>>
Mirin dem rock hard abs
>>
>>42438144
penislet detected
>>
oblique
>>
Low bodyfat

Adonis Belt
>>
twisting sit-ups/crunches, ideally with progressive weight (held close to the chest in both hands). 3x20 or to failure

hold a weight in one hand and slowly lean sideways towards that side and back, focusing on keeping the muscles under tension and keeping your lower back and core tensed and solid. arm should be hanging loose.

or try martial arts, taekwondo/kickboxing/muay thai will give you some great lower abs/obliques if you practise your kicks enough. anything which involves that hip-twisting motion will train those muscles, if you are interested in fitness rather than just aesthetics you should be focusing on dynamic movements such as pad-kicking exercises and not just weights. this will also train a wider range of ab muscles and you'll look more balanced overall.

also low bf% is key otherwise you'll just look kind of bloated. you need to be around 12% or lower to see your abs.
>>
File: 1403862318495.jpg (58KB, 833x625px) Image search: [Google]
1403862318495.jpg
58KB, 833x625px
>>42438144
>tfw grandad immigrated from Greece
>tfw don't even have to work for that adonis belt
>>
>>42438144
why are dicks in these kind of statues so small? were dicks smaller 500+ years ago, or it's like that so it looks more "aesthetic"?
>>
>>42438427
In this case it's because David is scared af because he has to fight a non-manlet.
Also there was a stereotype of big dicked= barbaric, small dicked = civilized.
>>
>>42438477
What's your source, your sweaty hairy asshole?
>>
>>42438427
Big dick = shower = showoff
Small dick = grower = humble but strong when needed
>>
>>42438375
twisting sit ups lmao, even my mom gives better advice than you
>>
>>42438427

Pretty sure that dicks were about the same size. Though, Ancient Greeks cared more about the facial aesthetics of peoples' more than anything else.

Though, it tended to be that people with aesthetic faces had aesthetic bodies also. Read some of the poems of Ancient Greece, it's actually pretty interesting.
>>
I kinda look like Michelangelo's David. Do chicks like the look?
>>
His hands are ape-big
>>
>>42438427
Real answer is they made them small so they wouldnt draw so much attention from the rest of the statue. Vandals in Ancient Rome liked to break off benises for fun and ruin the statue, so that was also a problem.

Same reason why female statues didnt have huge breasts, just tastefully plump B cups.
>>
>>42438144

People used to associate large penises with animals, so large ones were considered less human-like and unattractive.
>>
>>42438427
Moderation was a key aspect of being masculine. Small dick was alpha as fuck in it's moderate size (nothing to prove), big dick was ostentatious and barbaric.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.