[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time I'm at the gym this girl, she is really attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 473.jpg (35KB, 490x586px) Image search: [Google]
473.jpg
35KB, 490x586px
Every time I'm at the gym this girl, she is really attractive btw, keeps seeking eye contact with me, smiling a little. I'm not even that mirable. Way outta my league.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is she just fucking with me?
>>
here's what you do

>where short shorts, nothing underneath
>place yourself in a seated position, facing the gym girl
>when she looks at you and smiles, flash your balls, tuck your chin and smile obtusely
>you may not be jacked, or attractive, but you have balls, and you're mysterious/interesting, and women appreciate that.
>>
>>42437906
this
>>
You in Germany, lad?
>>
>>42437906
Lmao
>>
>>42437906
kek
>>
Post bod so we can judge whether or not she's mirin or MOLDING
>>
>>42437720
All women are teases, and that's what she's doing, teasing you. Ignore her and get a dog. The dog won't have sex with you, but at least it won't empty your bank account and leave you. Bonus: playing by with the dog by chasing it in a park will help you with your interval training.
>>
shes baiting you on to make herself feel pretty.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.