[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone redpill me on not caring about women? I want to exercise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: k5y8aah.jpg (65KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
k5y8aah.jpg
65KB, 1024x768px
Someone redpill me on not caring about women?

I want to exercise for myself. I want to make gains for myself. I want to be able to look in the mirror and impress myself, and no one else. I don't want any ulterior motives to interrupt my gains.
>>
so you want our ulterior motives to change your interior motives so that other people can't change your interior motives?
>>
>>42436436
Grow older and your focus on women wanes off. Its hard to find a 35+ year old who gives a shit about women.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1483932145949.jpg (114KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483932145949.jpg
114KB, 1200x900px
>turning 26
>tfw crazy about a girl like I'm 17 again

does this mean i have my youthful test boost too?
>>
>>42436513
No it means you probably have nothing better going for you, as far as things that cause mass dopamine dumps, so your body and mind is really clinging to this.

>>42436436 biologically you are programmed to want to get women, period. So no shame there. But you are not an animal, so don't let your basic instinct rule. You should work to make the absolute best of yourself so that you have the absolute best options to choose from. And you may never find her...so invest in yourself. If you're healthy and smart you will live a long time, so always try to do what's best for you today and tomorrow (not necessarily in that order)
>>
>>42436436
A woman will leave you for the man that could kick your ass. Women are not loyal and are basically children constantly wanting to be guided and provided.
>>
File: me.png (545KB, 979x941px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
545KB, 979x941px
>>42436436
If you get rejected enough times you eventually become so jaded that you stop caring. It never fully goes away, but it's no longer the main thing I lift for.
>>
I wish I could tell you. I'm crushing hard on this girl from work and I'm trying as hard as I can not to think about her but every time I see her I start walking and breathing manually.
>>
It's not possible. You might flip around from trying to make women like you so you can have sex with them to trying to make women like you so can reject them, but women will always be the center of whatever you do in the gym.
>>
>>42436436
>implying lifting for girls is not also lifting for yourself
just make sure you use your gains to attract and fuck sluts and you're lifting for yourself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.