[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /fit/, Would you, as an athletic active person rather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8407.jpg (103KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8407.jpg
103KB, 769x1024px
Be honest /fit/,

Would you, as an athletic active person rather be a hung show-er or tight and compact grow-er?
>>
>>42436308
1 - whichever has the longest erect penis length
2 - if they are the same, the hung show-er. this isn't even up for debate
>>
>>42436308
Who would prefer to be a grower. I look fucking ridiculous when im cold
>>
>>42436416
>>42436454
this
>end thread
>>
>>42436416
>>42436454

Show-er here (7.5" erect, 7" flaccid)

It's not as fun as you think honestly.

>Finding mens underwear is fuckin hard
>Squatting with shorts is almost impossible
>Gotta be careful of wearing boxers around my family otherwise accidental exposure
>biking is literal hell, so is swimming
>>
File: iwonder.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
iwonder.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>42436892

can someone explain how this is biologically possible.... to only gain an erection of 1/2 " ?
I thought the sponge tissue in the penis shaft expands and contracts much more than that.

>I welcome the Dr. Fit peeps.
>>
I don't care I just want someone to touch my dick
>>
>>42436940
probably one of those dudes with a super soft floppy boner
im 3.5" grower to 7.25" and its always hard and rigid as fuk but would rather be a shower desu
>>
>>42436940
Most black males are show er

Like they have 5.5 hard and 5 flaccid then people think they can grow to 8 inch
>>
>>42436940
He is probably a nigger.
Also he probably cant get it as hard as rock.

I am probably the biggest shower I know 5" --> 8x6"
And I think I would prefer to be a grower.
Its awkward when people brush up against your dick accidentally and It makes going commando a living hell since its visible in all but one position.
>>
I would rather have anything longer than a 5" hard dick.
>>
>>42437005
This. FUCK.
>>
>>42436308
Grower because I have an sph fetish
>>
"Grower" is OBJECTIVELY superior for athleticism, combat skill and overall survivability. The reason niggers in Africa have their blood sausages hanging out at all times is because they're a provincial small souled race with no tradition of martial culture or conquest.
>>
>>42436308
Depending on the temperature and other weird factors, my flaccid dick size is anywhere from 2 to 4 inches, and my erection is 7. I'd much rather have a show-er because if it's cold and I haven't shaved in a while it looks like I have an acorn hot glued to my crotch
>>
>>42436308
i would love to be a grower, for real, i'm 4" to 5" soft and 7" hard and its a pain in the ass when i go to the gym
>i have to wear two underwears if i don't want my dick wiggling on my shorts
>doing leg raises always put my dick in a weird position where its pointing forward
>when i do shrugs the bar lifts touches my dick
>there is always a bulge in my pants no matter what i do
>>
I think it would be fun to be a grower in some situations, but have to say being a grower is fine by me. Stays neatly in place during deads and squats, doesn't slap around while running. Gotta work with what you have I guess
>>
File: Tammy_Slaton.jpg (88KB, 392x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tammy_Slaton.jpg
88KB, 392x360px
>>42437889
next you'll start ranting about how Greeks saw small dicks as aesthetic. Fucking dicklet
>>
Its fuckin wierd everyone on here has a 7+ inch cook someones fucking lying or cant measure for shit
>>
>>42437983
Mine is barely 6".
>>
>>42437946
>i have to wear two underwears if i don't want my dick wiggling on my shorts
b r i e f s
>>
>>42438002
Same.
>>
>>42436308
>grow from babycock to 5.5in

Its a feel I guess. In the cold it makes me look like those traps in my animes with undescended testicles and a micropenis.
>>
Being a grower is the worst, I avoid everything where I'm naked around others. Atleast Im decent when erect
>>
>>42438166
same here, It's ez mode for clothing but getting not great for looking good
>>
>>42436940
I dont understand
my dick is like 2.5" flaccid 6' erect
>>
>>42438213
you're a grower
the other anon is a shower
>>
grower masterrace here. Doesn't get in the way during day to day life, huge when you need it to be.
>>
>>42436940
>jelqing
Not even once
>>
Do showers still get shinkage in cold temps?
>>
Ok how the fuck are u guys measuring ur dicks.
If I lay a ruler across the top, Im like 6 and a quarter but if I push it into the base I'm 7. have I been doinng it wrong?
>>
Grower is superior because it allows the female to experience this in her mouth.
>>
Im 7x6 erect, but can be anywhere from 2.5-5 inches flaccid depending on a number of factors, but I've never ever found any issue with being a "shower", just fucking wear briefs you mongs.
>>
>>42436998
>tfw 2in to 9in

I always pregame myself before hitting a new girl. Pulling out a peanut is fucking humiliating, even if it grows to a telephone pole.
>>
>>42438351
BPEL (Bone pressed erect length) is how you should measure.
Ruler centerd on top, press into the fat pad till it hit your bone.
>>
>>42438395
I think your penis could become an internet celebrity if you posted before and after erection pictures somewhere on /b/ or whatever
>>
>>42438395
If I grew that much I would have to mess with them, like saying it's never been this big before.
>>
I'd rather being a shower, it fucking sucks being 1" soft (sometimes even less, if I take too much stims) and 5.5" hard
My gf never ceases to be amazed at how much it grows even though she has seen it so many times, but I can never dream of being naked in public showers and I'm always self conscious in swimming briefs
>>
9 inch erect ( with a curve ) and 6.5 inch soft.

It's really annoying, all you have to know
>>
>>42437983
I think its just that people with bigger ones tend to talk about it more.
Anything over 7x5 is impractical and is just for vanity.

>>42438395
>>42438461
I never knew this was possible.
>>
>>42436991
Have you seen a lot of black dicks? You're not even black.
>>
>>42436308
I'm 5.5 flaccid, a little over 7 erect.

As the other anon said you gotta watch out with what you wear, you can never go commando or walk around in boxers. I'm a little self conscious about wandering around with my dick swinging
>>
>>42438467
Link to a pic
>>
>>42438536
he's kinda right btw. I think the main consensus of some past studies in africa were that they are bigger when flaccid (like, out of my head, 4" flaccid for africans and 3" for whites on average) but somehow even slightly smaller than europeans when erect.

I think it has to do with climatic adaptations, i.e. shower dicks in warmer climate zones and grower dicks in cold zones
>>
>>42436308

Shower for sure. Establishes dominance over male peers. If my dick was 1.5" flaccid and 12" erect I would be known as a dicklet.
>>
>>42438549
just google "huge curved dick" if ur so interested
>>
>>42438002
this, and the girth is even worse.
>>
Who is this big fella?
>>
>>42438461
I feel you

My penis is legitimately 8 inches long hard but soft it looks like a tiny little worm just hanging there all dead and like 2 inches

buuuut I don't really care all that matters is how big it gets when you actually need it

>everyone on 4chan has a 9 inch dick
lol
>>
>>42438658
Ah, another James Dean
>>
muh dik is the biggest grower I've seen. Usually only 1-2 inches and thin flaccid, but grows to 6.5 inches. It's cool I guess.
>>
>>42438554
Yeah tell me more, I'm sure you have several info graphs saved to your desktop.
>>
>>42438395
I want proof (no homo tho)
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.