[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else routinely ignoring gym sluts? I mean the kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: lUuha.png (627KB, 451x620px) Image search: [Google]
lUuha.png
627KB, 451x620px
Anyone else routinely ignoring gym sluts? I mean the kind of girls who just happens to start doing bent-over rows right ahead of you or who just happens to need a plate from the tree right next to your bench. The ones who always have slutty sport tops and compression tights, and go to the gym with makeup on.

I make it a point not to look at them at all, it's really funny when they start following you around and get more and more desperate for you to even acknowledge their existence. You can tell that they're used to getting showered with attention and that they just can't accept that someone is not gonna eye them down and treat them like air.

I used to enjoy the smorgasbord of tits and asses served around the clock at the gym but this is way more fun. Now I just get a quick peek whenever I'm 100% sure they can't see me.
>>
fox and the grapes
>>
>>42429662
Yeah I don't even bother giving them one look.
>>
>>42429662
This was really autistic, OP
>>
>>42429662
Autism in writing.

I can promise you chicks don't dress like that to impress you.
>>
>>42429662
My gym 90% of the time has gross power lifter women. The other 10% use cardio machines in a separate room.

Tfw no gym pusy to gawk at.
>>
>>42429662
Yes i do this, but i might cave if the girl in your pic was walking around my gym op
>>
File: 1468337833204.png (100KB, 352x345px) Image search: [Google]
1468337833204.png
100KB, 352x345px
I just take a glance or two, move on and mind my own business.
>>
>>42429690
>thinking strength is gross
>>
File: c69[1].png (54KB, 472x310px) Image search: [Google]
c69[1].png
54KB, 472x310px
>>42429662
>it's really funny when they start following you around and get more and more desperate for you to even acknowledge their existence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_audience
>>
>>42429704
>a woman, despite how she looks, is hot because she's strong

That's advanced faggotry/dykery fitizen.
>>
DRESS PROPERLY SLUTS IM TRYING TO DO MY WORKOUT ITS FUCKING DISTRACTING
>>
I've only been going to my gym for a couple days but so far it's dudes in their 20s, middle aged women mostly sticking to the cardio equipment, and old men who try to have a conversation with you in between sets. T bh I was hoping to see some gym sluts.
>>
>>42429688
>I can promise you chicks don't dress like that to impress you.

They (you) do.
>>
>implying any girl would want attention from an autist like you
They don't even acknowledge your existence OP.
You actually have autism.
>>
>>42429688
>>42429713
Should have added that I'm 30+, neurotypical, fairly handsome and normal-looking. Of course this won't happen to some self-conscious 18-year old kid or creepy long-haired weirdo or some dumb-looking hipster dweeb.
>>
There are a certain type of female lifter who go primarily to get noticed.
>>
I'm Manlet so no girls give a shit about me. But there's this one dude who lifts heavy and occasionally has some whore trying to get his attention. He just lifts and doesn't care he could easily fugg one of them. He wears beats but I still respect him. Meanwhile I just get salty and pissed off at the instahoes. Stupid sluts.
>>
>>42430876
>neurotypical

Only autists use this word.
>>
>>42429662

At the PL gym I go to damned near everyone wears as little as possible because we'd die from the heat otherwise.

If you block someone or do "attention whore" shit, you will get your ass smacked after your set. It's all in good fun and no one gives a damn.

Now 2x/week yoga is a chore. I'm the only guy in a class of ~ 25, and there isn't a single part of my body that hasn't been complimented or molested at one time or another. It's also hard not to laugh when some milf goes full spaghetti mode and faceplants when you switch poses
>>
Imagine if some sexy ass chick came in the gym in a t shirt and sweats and went hard just pissing the fucking bunnies off while legit lifters gave her props and respect........that would be great.
>>
>>42429662
>Now I just get a quick peek whenever I'm 100% sure they can't see me.
are you a woman?
>>
>>42429688
Yeah well but we do.
>>
>>42429808
You go guurl!!!!!
>>
File: 1488335954930.png (2MB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1488335954930.png
2MB, 1152x2048px
>>42431139
I see no problem with OP
>>
>>42431192

That's my wife, man. No makeup, hair all fucked up but she doesn't give a shit. Lifts and grunts and is a sweaty mess when we're done. She's a trooper.
>>
I don't intentionally avoid looking at them but I never really make a point TO look at anyone. I don't really socialize much (I'm not rude, just quiet) and just do my own thing. If someone asks me for something or says hi, I'm always polite and act friendly. There'd be no point in me getting too worked up over the sloots anyway since I know they're never going to fuck me lel.
>>
File: IMG_8356.png (69KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8356.png
69KB, 220x220px
Why would I ever stop looking at the ass & titties of gym sluts? It's the best part of going to the gym. Is this supposed to make you more alpha? You just sound like a tryhard edgy wannabe "chad" cunt
>>
>>42431345
Why did you marry a male
>>
File: bwnee17.jpg (18KB, 265x480px) Image search: [Google]
bwnee17.jpg
18KB, 265x480px
>>42431481

She's female. Just a cool, tomboy type.
>>
>>42431481

maybe he's fuckin hot
>>
>>42431345
You should hear her grunt when I work her out.
>>
>>42431728

I bet that would be awesome!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.