[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get "Chad" to notice me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: kkl.png (334KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
kkl.png
334KB, 422x509px
How can I get "Chad" to notice me?
>>
As a chad, wear yoga pants.
>>
>>42429065
by following chan protocol
>>
>>42429065
Be good looking and give off an easy going/slutty vibe
>>
>>42429065
Be a Stacy, if not then go for Brad he's a fun guy
>>
>>42429095
>settling for Brad
Get a load of this cuckquean
>>
>>42429110
If she is a Brittany she gets a Brad, I don't make the rules. Chad might fuck her, but he wouldn't stay with her.
>>
>>42429095
Stacy doesn't date chad, she is the female chad
>>
>>42429065

Hey, what do you all think Stacy and Chad would say if they knew we were always talking about them?
>>
Dress slutty, try to sit/walk in front of him.
>>
>>42429065
Act cocky and confident.
Dont forget that Stacy is a bitch.
>>42429073
helps if you got a nice ass
>>
>Go to a different country on vacation
>Get constantly eye-fucked by the local women
>Return back to my country
>None of them even look
What the fuck /fit/?
>>
>>42429423
What country?
>>
>>42429429
Sweden
>>
>>42429429
From Norway to Canada.
>>
>>42429439
Probably because lower average male height in leafland
>>
>>42429439
In norway you are standard as fuck, obviously. Women love foreigners
>>
>>42429459
That's the thing. I'm not even blonde. I'm a white guy with brown hair. I am tall though. I thought I'd look like any other leaf once I got there.
>>
>>42429493
Maybe it's the foreign pheromones you released and they picked up on it
>>
>>42429502
>foreign pheromones
For some reason that just made me laugh
>>
>>42429493
there is still a wide variety of phenotypes among whites. Your scandi genes makes you look subtly different to the local population. Girls subconciously find this exotic and attractive.
>>
>>42429065
kill yourself in front of him
>>
>>42429532
Speaking as a leaf. In a lot of more rural (white) parts of Canada, there are plenty of people with some or mostly Scandinavian blood. A blond nordic looking guy wouldn't actually stand out from anyone else really, besides his accent. If he went to Toronto however he would stand out because he'd be the only white person, and a lot of these assorted brown ladies have a certain craving for tall, blond guys. Im guessing he was getting lots of pajeetas mirin him.
>>
> 6,7 almost 6,8
>south slav/far east russian=tan-ish
>dirty blonde
>shitskin brown eyes
>193 pounds of steel and sex appeal
not able to pick up any thicc spicc chicc, pls help /fit/ bros
>>
>>42429152
What the hell is a brad? Where can I read up on this stuff?
>>
>low effort image
>no tits
>no timestamp
why are replying to this trash?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.