[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fit/, I need your help I hope this board is the right place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Hi /fit/, I need your help
I hope this board is the right place

I have transferred to a different ballet academy. They accepted me but told me to lose 8kg/17lbs before Autumn term (September). I have already lost half of that by restricting calories and excercising as much as I could. Now I have about a month left to lose the rest.

I'm wondering if there's something that will speed up the process. I've heard about DNP but I'm not sure how it works and if it'll even help me. I've already had periods where I starved myself, but I don't want to do that again. I'll just end up like the other bulimic and anorexic girls or fuck up my metabolism.

Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>42428675
Just continue losing weight by exercise this month and the days prior to the weigh-in, do what profesional boxers do to get in their weight category (stop eating salt so you don't hold too much moisture, stop eating fibres and only eat fast carbs (so there is litterally little shit in your intestines) and eat very little 2 days before weighing) make sure not to overdo it or starve yourself too early, that's bassically useless
>>
>>42428675
Is it healthy for you to be on that weight they want you to be. (So it's a matter of you have to lose it quickly)
Or is it actually too low (so it's a matter of getting to that weight without dying)
What weight do they want you to be and what's your length?
>>
>>42394204
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.