[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old is too old to begin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1500668755147.jpg (75KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500668755147.jpg
75KB, 1920x1200px
It is a documented fact that most men's test begins to drop like a stone at around 30 years old. So my question is why should anyone bother improving themselves past this age? You'll never have the gains you could have had in your early 20s.

Most women in their prime will dismiss you as the creepy older dude hitting on them. Good fucking luck if you missed out on young love and have to start over at this age. The only pussy you might have access to are bitter single moms looking for a sugar daddy, crazy bitches who are single for a reason or unicorns who each of a harem of educated, charming, underwear models who have doing this longer than you have, or ever will? Lifting and putting down heavy things isn't shit when compared to years of experience with picking up women.

Zyzz was wrong. Not all of us are going to make it. Some of us are starting too late.
>>
>>42425979
Why don't you just kill yourself right now and get it over with you fucking sad sack of shit
>>
>>42425979
>Most women in their prime will dismiss you as the creepy older dude hitting on them
you hit on women that are communicating their interest to you through behaviour and bodylanguage
>>
>>42425979
Your mind is poisoned son. Get yourself right and be happy someday.
>>
It's never too old to improve yourself. And if you haven't pissed your first few decades of life away, you'll have a career underway, some money, a decent car and wardrobe, and six figure income >>>six-pack for pulling women anyhow. Six figures + six-pack is just deadly...
>>
If your test levels drop low enough, you can legally supplement. Pretty cheap too if you do shots and not meme topicals
>>
It'll only get later if you refuse to start now. The best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago, and the second best time is now. Fucking do it bitch
>>
Theres a 50 year old bloke in better shape than 95% of the people at my gym, is more ripped and lifts more than all of them, he has a slipped disc and a torn bicep. You are 30 or whatever age you are, and are moaning. lol no, you aint gonna make it, not with that attitude and lack of any self confidence. You will never get any girl by thinking like that, nor will you make any gains. You need to think hard about your life and start being positive and get down the gym now
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.