[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/, Blog portion: So after 10 years of not going to gyms,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: wofat.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
wofat.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
Sup /fit/,

Blog portion: So after 10 years of not going to gyms, I'm ready to start going again. Unfortunately, I have some severe mental baggage due to every ex-gf developing "revenge bodies" after breaking up. (2 yoga instructors, 1 female bodybuilder who even cycles) Even more unfortunate for me, nearly my entire social scene (online, coworkers etc) all know this. As a result, """working out""" became an 800lbs gorilla that I avoided and instead made intellectual strides (/g/entooman here, got gud).

Well, I just moved next to a Planet Fitness that has the whole $20/mo membership with a 4.1/5 rating on Google. Are these places decent? In my past /fit/ life, I just took someone's advice and never went. I'd be down to find a smaller gym, but from the stories I hear from my whore bodybuilder ex, these places seem to be devoted to roids and seem degenerate in general. Am I being a pussy? Would Planet Fitness really be a "no judgement zone" as advertised?

tl;dr: Can I avoid the 'roid scene by going to a Planet Fitness?
>>
>Can I avoid the 'roid scene by going to a Planet Fitness?
your a fucking retard
>>
File: 1497921305911.jpg (12KB, 231x281px) Image search: [Google]
1497921305911.jpg
12KB, 231x281px
>>42425792
>Am I being a pussy
>>
>>42425841
Explain why anon, consider this your chance to redpill someone.
>>
>>42425792
I feel like I am too autistic to respond to your post, OP
But PF is a good place to start out or 24 hour. In terms of roids and judgement you're going to find that everywhere but fuck those people we all started somewhere. Go smash a work out and don't mind anybody else OP
>>
OP, do you really think the minute you haul your fat tub of lard ass into a gym that you're going to be accosted by a team of bodybuilders who will force you to do steroids?

Does that seem like it has ANY functional basis in reality?
>>
>>42425844
>>42425859
Nice, thank you anons.

>>42425897
I played sports in school back in the '90s, so I watched super old videos talking about "the dangers" but thought that was a myth until I started hearing shit from my ex (who I shouldn't really talk to anyway) about it. It seems like it might not be at first, but that it does show up at some point. I don't have time for that shit, man.
>>
>>42425939
I have been working out around 4 years now at various gyms. No one is going to come up to you offering steroids. And if someone actually did you'd just say no and they'd be on their way. I really don't know what you're afraid is going to happen.
>>
>>42425939
What the fuck are you talking about? What do you mean by it "showing up?" You think people are going to be pinning over by the squat machines? What dangers? You're going to trip and fall onto someone's used needle?

What exactly are you afraid of?
>>
>itt manchild blames his weight problems on girls, magically grows 800lb of fat
yeah just kill yourself you fat piece of shit, if not, i hope you die either of cancer or diabetes
>>
File: allwrong.gif (499KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
allwrong.gif
499KB, 250x249px
>>42425990
>>42425993
It's probably in my head, thanks for the (You)'s

>>42426028
As with all shitposts, you failed to read the sentence correctly. This is why your calves are probably shit.
>>
>>42425853
Not him, but
>who cares if people roid
>there's no such thing as a roid scene
>PF is a joke if you're serious about lifting
>>
OP You're obese. Just do SOMETHING. It doesn't matter at this point where or how, else you're dead.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.