[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips to grow and lose fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2588.jpg (147KB, 1199x1154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2588.jpg
147KB, 1199x1154px
Looking for tips to grow muscle whilst losing fat. Remaining natty till 12% body fat and above 80kg. Looking to do this by the end of the year. Currently weigh 88kg and 16.5% body fat. Will this be possible whilst remaining natty? Pic related is me
>>
>>42424364
>grow muscle whilst losing fat.
Doing this is really annoying to do and takes forever. Just cut to your target weight while maintaining your lifts and then bulk.
>>
>>42424364
Eat at a very slight deficit and lift heavy. You'll recomp
>>
>>42424430
No, this is a meme

>>42424436
Do this, but I don't lift heavy, I lift like min 4 sets, 15 reps on every lift
eat calorie deficit while keeping a high protein diet/your protein macros

No reason to ever get fat while bodybuilding
>>
>>42425341
>No, this is a meme
You're a meme
>>
>>42425341
don't give advice if you don't know what the fuck you're doing
>>42424436
least efficient way to do things
>>42424430
ding ding ding ding

just fucking cut to 12% and then focus on gaining muscle when it is actually possible to do so effectively (when you are in a caloric surplus)
>>
>>42426376
Not OP, what if I can't go under 15-16% bodyfat?
>>
>>42426465
Tried fasting?
>>
>>42424364
test + tren and you WILL grow and lose fat

>>42426465
you are probably underestimating your TDEE. I had to go literally ~1000 cals per day to continue my cut
>>
>>42425341
Dont listen to this dude, he doesnt know wtf he is talking about
>Lift for hypertrophy
>While in a state of catabolism
>"What a great idea", the dyel thought to himself
>>
>>42426465
if you have been in a caloric deficit for a long period of time, you may want to take a break at maintenance calories for 2 weeks (minimum), maybe even up to a month, before resuming your cut

other than that you might just not be lowering calories quite enough
>>
>>42426376
>>42427464

fyi OP, these guys are bb.com tier retards
>>
>>42428482
fyi OP, this guy is a weak ugly geek and shouldn't be giving advice here because he's been lifting for no longer than a year
>>
>>42428533
oh, it's been longer than a year

and I actually read up on the results and conclusions of multiple nutritional science studies in journals and in textbooks by actual PhD scientists in the field

and then I wrote a paper on some of those findings while applying it to my routine for at least a year and made by best gains yet in that period

unlike you, who probably only cares about what the sticky says and probably was a retard who did SS and other beginner shit for 18 months and think cut and bulk cycles work efficiently

which they don't
>>
>>42427482
I'm at maintenance for almost a month now, I think if I want to reach 12% bodyfat I have to eat at 1000 calories circa, shit is hard as hell when you also have to study
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.