[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightclubs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: jwg5ZVB.jpg (97KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
jwg5ZVB.jpg
97KB, 720x480px
>What is your experience of nightclubs?
>What is your overall opinion of nightclubs?
>Are nightclubs worth it?
>Bad for gains?
>>
File: nGiXY0G.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nGiXY0G.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
r u 16
>>
>>42424208

What does this have to do with /fit/
Night clubs are a meme

Sage
>>
File: 1501448387300.png (325KB, 471x335px) Image search: [Google]
1501448387300.png
325KB, 471x335px
>>42424208
>experience
Stupid. There is a very nice, expensive bar at my university that is very pleasant during the day. But at night, it becomes a nightclub for every trashy person around the area. Few of them go to the school, lots of them are fat black people, everyone is grinding, and the music is shit. My ex gf loves nightclubs because of the experience, but she never was able to get me to go except to the aforementioned one.

>opinion
Degenerate.

>worth it
No.

>bad for gains
Ffs, just drink alcohol, you autist. Every guy that is actually strong and not a DYEL drinks alcohol at my uni gym. Every now and then won't kill you if you just drink enough to get a buzz. Fortunately I'm a lightweight and it takes 4 shots for one.
>>
It's meant to fulfill all of your hedonistic needs
Everything there is meant to overstimulate you, in a sense nightclubs are NOT meant to be visited sober
That's why people sell drugs there, that's why there are cocaine tables in the toilets, all the alcohol. Women are whores because sex, because pleasure.

With that being said, I like nightclubs if I like the music, but more and more I find myself wanting peace and quiet rather than BOOM BOOM MDMA FUELLED FUN TIMES.
>>
I enjoy them. But then I only go to places with $25+ door charges that weed out the teenagers and low income plebs.
>Worth it?
Once in a while for me. I don't drink alcohol so the doorcharge is fine. BYO drugs.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.