[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a good old /FPS/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4591.png (19KB, 239x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4591.png
19KB, 239x175px
Fatpeoplestories/FPS only
Tumblr screenshots and true fat logic allowed. No low effort FPH blurry photos of a fat person you're mildly annoyed by. I need motivation to stay on the wagon
>>
I'll start.

>work in a pharmacy, I've posted before
>just over a year ago we had a regular come in for "slimfast" products
>some bullshit fake health we have in the uk, dunno about anywhere else
>5'8 ~70kg qtpie, sold her a huge amount of slimfast but she's not losing any weight
>week after week she comes back.
>take her aside one day after she appears to be buying at least another week's worth of shakes

>"So it's my professional duty to make sure that you're eating healthily and not practicing any unhealthy behaviours, usually I wouldn't worry about this product but you've been buying it in huge quantities"
>her eyes widen
>"It's not for me. It's for my mum. I'm losing my patience with her"
>chat for 10 minutes and it turns out her mum moved into her and her husbands' flat recently
>moved out of her own flat because she's no longer mobile and needs assistance to sit up, go to the bathroom, etc
>she's trying to forcibly make her lose weight by giving her only these shakes and nothing else

>"I'm at my wits end anon, I've not slept with my husband in 3 months, I've been getting 4 hours of sleep every night because I have to take care of her"

>tell her to keep it up and make sure she's getting a doctor in to see her and check bloods regularly

>about a month later I see her again
>she's lost weight and looks absolutely haggard.
Ctd
>>
>>42423048
>be me
>be fat
>be stings my chin
>look in mirror
swollen.exe
>2 weeks later
>still swollen.exe
<spoiler>it never was swollen I had fat chin and was in denieal</spoiler>

fit now though
>>
File: 7pup.jpg (42KB, 429x546px) Image search: [Google]
7pup.jpg
42KB, 429x546px
Ill try to repost a medfags gtext
>be medfag
>fatty comes in with itches
>check her folds
>green stuff in there
ITS_GOT_MILDEW.exe
>ask how
>turns out shes to fat to fuck hubby(hubbys fat to)
>her mom holds back his lard with a broom handle so he can fuck her
>splinters get stuck in folds
>splinters get mildew bc she cant tak bathes
>>
File: IMG_4592.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4592.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>42423132
>"Hi anon. Do you remember me?"
>turns out the mum was gaining weight instead of losing it because her husband was feeding her
>some sick gaining fetish, the wife gained a bit of marriage weight thanks to his cooking but the mother moving in kicked his fetish into maximum overdrive
>secretly feeding the mother McDonald's milkshakes, tescos doughnuts that are like 60p for 6, etc
>on top of these full meal replacement shakes the daughter was giving her
>the mother loved the attention
>daughter lost it and instead of leaving him, started feeding her these weight loss pills because she wanted her husband back
>if you've ever heard of Alli.... aka orlistat, you'll know what the side effects are. I'm shocked you can still get them over the counter

Basically they block fat absorption in the body but the fat has to go somewhere so if you eat too much fat you poop it out as a slimy orange goo.

>the daughter feeding Mum weight loss pills, husband feeding her fatty milkshakes.... i think you know where this went.
>explosion

>their landlord went APESHIT, hired a deep cleaning company after the whole master bedroom of their 1 bed flat was contaminated in a sea of orangey excrement
>Had to re-carpet the whole room and evicted them, the husband is now living with his parents and she's sleeping at a friend's, mother was hospitalised

>daughter came in to tell me this and return some of the slim fast she had stocked up
>"I won't be needing this anymore I've lost all the dead weight in my life"
>>
File: pheer.png (800KB, 1005x946px) Image search: [Google]
pheer.png
800KB, 1005x946px
>>42423186
>>
>>42423186
Did you fuck the daughter, she hasn't been laid in a while
>>
>>42423221
For the /fit/ version of the story let's say yes
>irl I'm a socially awkward virgin who's only redeeming factor is gains
>>
File: IMG_9058.jpg (623KB, 1318x2198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9058.jpg
623KB, 1318x2198px
>>42423166
Related (a little)
>>
File: all know the feel.png (68KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
all know the feel.png
68KB, 500x281px
>>42423334
you have one job and that is to reclaim her from the wave of autism you unleashed that washed her away.
>irl I'm a socially awkward virgin who's only redeeming factor is gains
>>
File: l.jpg (31KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
31KB, 600x332px
>>42423334
>>irl I'm a socially awkward virgin who's only redeeming factor is gains
DELET THIS NOE!!!!!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.