[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who still looks at pictures of his old highschool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1502021128124.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502021128124.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>that guy who still looks at pictures of his old highschool crush before he goes to the gym
haha what a faggot haha I bet he still has dreams about her at night haha
>>
HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>That guy who thought lifting would make him get his high school/college crush
>She went for a DYEL/fatfuck instead

Hilarious stuff
>>
>>42422964

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
>>
>>42422964
fuck u i actually dreamed of her last night and ive been out of high school for 3 years
>>
My old high-school crush became a radical lesbian.

I'm not sure if that's better or worse.
>>
>>42423443
>nothing really noteworthy
You have some fucking high standards
>>
>>42423478
Its pasta, dawg
>>
>that guy who googled "How to get out of the friendzone"
>>
Go away
>>
>>42423459
Is her name Linda by any chance?
>>
File: 1501402745660.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1501402745660.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
she joined a sorority and became a stacy after fucking one of my best highschool friends
>>
my highscool crush is obese now. fucking gross.
>>
>that guy that drinks his protein shakes after his workout in the gym bathrooms
>>
>tfw your hs oneitis is now a pansexual furry

dodged a bullet
>>
File: IMG_2658.jpg (87KB, 1024x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2658.jpg
87KB, 1024x661px
>>42422964
>>42423432
>>42423452
>>42424176
I unironically still hold out hope of being with her one day. High school finished three years ago and I still think of her almost every day. Am I a weak beta cuck faggot who should kys myself?
>>
I can't even remember my high school crush's name unless I really think about it
>>
>>42424704
>>42424072
>>
>>42422964
The projection.

I hope you get over it one day anon. Find something that can replace the past.
>>
>>42424642
>tfw no pansexual furry gf
>>
>>42424808
Yeah. Went on date with high School crush years later. I was no longer into her at all... I think I just want to live alone and help with the robot apocalypse now.
>>
File: IMG_0288.jpg (41KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0288.jpg
41KB, 500x333px
>Have superbro in hS
>he's about that life always in fights always trying to get into fights always on drugs etc trying to act alpha 24/7
>not a bad fighter desu only had to get him out of one bad one where he was outnumbered
>anyways introduce him to his oneitis who had/has a thing for me
>he gets SEVERE oneitis for grill
>fast forward after I've been gone for a long time
>he's now a tranny and changed his name to one letter off her name
Literally wot
>>
>that guy who thinks his waifu would be proud of his lifts
>>
bumping this shitty thread just because
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.